To younger lads, put earrings !

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to change something, that would add to my personality, but not be drastic.

I went to piercing studio and done standard piercing of ears. Small hole, not noticeable when not wearing.

I really liked it. Call me a f4g, but I like myself. It draws less attention to my nose which is not 'model like' and draws more attention on my sharp facial lines which are still masculine but with bit of feminity.

I can certainly say girls started checking me out around 40% more.

Out of 10 girls, at least 6 of them looked at me, 2 starred at me and 4 would smile back or shy their look.

Though. I got facial hair like Johnny Depp and blonde-brown hair longer than he does.

It's something like this http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/104892/David+Gilmour.jpg

with bit of facial lines and hair like http://www.terrorizer.com/media/blogs/News/nightwish_tuomas.jpg

Works for me. Try it out if you want guys.

I bet I would get even more girls if I had shorter hair. But fck it, I like longer. :D

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did when I was younger - like 17-19.

I honestly dont remember girls being more attentive. I thought it was cool so I did it - If it makes you feel good, then that will show through. But I wouldn't reccomend wounding yourself like that just for attention from hoebags.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, did you mean "Works for me. Try it out if you want guys."
or
"Works for me. Try it out if you want, guys.

I can see why this would attract women. Women are attracted to a splash of style, something out of the ordinary.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I did when I was younger - like 17-19.

I honestly dont remember girls being more attentive.
Gay guys get a lot of attention from women too. ;)

Lol, I know I'm alone on this one, but back in my day men didn't wear earrings. This was an early example of gender blending.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
LOL, did you mean "Works for me. Try it out if you want guys."
or
"Works for me. Try it out if you want, guys.
LOL nice catch. Not sure where the OP is located, but around here the earring thing for men died out about 15 years ago.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
They gotta suit your style and swagger.

Some people can't pull them off.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically...long hair and earrings.

Male improvement :crazy:

:cheer: :cheer:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
So basically...long hair and earrings.

Male improvement :crazy:

:cheer: :cheer:
Wearing earrings 10 years ago would be considered faggotry.

Wearing long hair 50 years ago would be faggotry.

Wearing long hair ~1000 years ago would not be faggotry. Actually you would be called out as a faggot if had short hair.

Going out with clean shaven face 200 years ago would be A SHAME.

Now it's a shame to go unshaven.

http://magazine.dv247.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/zakk-wylde-les-paul-custom.jpg This guy is totally not masculine, right ?

http://www.picgifs.com/wallpapers/c...naldo/animaatjes-christiano-ronaldo-88880.jpg Not feminime at all.

P.S. Piercing ears feels like a sting of a mosquito. No blood, no nothing.

P.S.2 It depends on your face shape etc. For some it might be improvement (me ) for some not. I just gave you advice what you can change, doesn't mean you will attract b1tches at the simple sight of you.

And it was pointed towards younger dudes, since it would be funny to see a 50 year old in a suit with any kind of earrings.

DineshMT

Reaction score
Wow! That's great. Week ago I gifted my girlfriend with earrings. She was very happy. All our friends gave a positive comments. One of my friend suggested me to change my look by piercing of ear. He also said that she will like it. As you mentioned, even I have facial hair like jhonny depp. So my question is should I pierce or not? I'm worried help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They work well if you can grow a cool jawline beard. That adds masculinity that the earrings trade off of. See Tyrone in Requiem For a Dream for this kind of look.

However, they'd look stupid on me. Everything about my look relies on looking purely masculine, earrings would compromise this.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think Earrings for man are "gay associated"

However, people have reasons. It might be a family heirloom... or your grandmother earring you have to remember her.

Still think it's gay related however... but society change. Like the poster above mentionned.

100 years ago, white people (with no suntan) used to be considered alpha (because it means they didn't work in the fields, or had Professionnal jobs)

Now, a sun Tan is alpha (means you can afford going outside)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I still think Earrings for man are "gay associated"

However, people have reasons. It might be a family heirloom... or your grandmother earring you have to remember her.

Still think it's gay related however... but society change. Like the poster above mentionned.

100 years ago, white people (with no suntan) used to be considered alpha (because it means they didn't work in the fields, or had Professionnal jobs)

Now, a sun Tan is alpha (means you can afford going outside)
nah your view is outdated. now men in age of 20s use earrings and look very well with them

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The earrings had less to do with it than the extra swagger and confidence you felt walking around cause you felt good about yourself...that is what they noticed

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Had mine when I was about 5 years old.

Got rid of it by the time I was 13-14 years old.

It might have been the ear piece that got those little girls all excited back then....

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay guys get a lot of attention from women too. ;)

Lol, I know I'm alone on this one, but back in my day men didn't wear earrings. This was an early example of gender blending.
Back in the day, heels were made for men....

Anyways I hate people and their old mentality, men can do what ever they want and still be a man, the only thing that makes a man gay is being gay with gay dudes

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude so many validation seeking on this post its looks like female post....

serious who the fuc!< cares if you want to use a piercing or not? hope you are not one who are used to any kind of fight, if not that is teh first thing to fly off