Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To snip or not to snip

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 52. I have two daughters. I am not having more kids. I think I should snip. Mainly because late 20-30 somethings are appealing. Thoughts?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you already have kids and don't want more then what's the point of even risking the legal ramifications of getting another woman pregnant?

sounds like a no-brainer to me

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 54, same situation. They may appeal to you but what are the chances of you getting one?
Wish i woulda did snipping 30 yrs ago. Most women our age have had hysterectomies or reached menopause so i feel like whats the point? Granted i probably aint gonna be banging any 20 some or 30 some yr olds anymore but if you figure you can get them then yeak id surely get snipped. Thats a landmine you do NOT want to step on this late in life.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive toyed with the idea for years now because I dont want to have more kids. I keep dithering though because a little voice keeps asking me “what if the surgeon makes a mistake and cuts the wrong wire and you spend the rest of your life failing to get it up? Dont risk it bro”

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 week old daughter was in the baby carrier in the room while I had mine done...Ideally I would have put a few shots on Ice and done it far younger....