I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well nothings going to help except you. You could read up for a week on specifc things by approaching 12 sets and unless you have the balls to do it then its worth nothingOriginally posted by Mr Shy
that doesnt help
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Maybe this will help...Originally posted by Mr Shy
that doesnt help
ROFL!!! never looked at it this way. Thanks LikOriginally posted by LikRetsam
It's finally happened! I'm imune to getting pissed off at retarded posts?!!?!? YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
It's time to apply Lik Therapy.
Question 1)
What is the difference in between 1 girl and 6?(Besides the number, smart ass)
Question 2)
Why in God's name would another girl be a disadvantage?
In a group, there are more opportunites/things to pick up on. Area of effect DJing means you're hitting 6 at the same time. 6 times the pimping in the same amount of time as 1.
HUMANITY HAS MADE YOU WEAK!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.