Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To reach out.... or not.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I was divorced about a year (20 yr marriage) I talked to a friend of mine and he said it took him five years to get over his divorce. I thought no way can I go through this sh1t another 4 years. Turns out he was wrong. It took me more like seven. It’s been eight now and there’s no emotional nostalgia anymore. No anger or resentment either. Turns out time does heal wounds if you let it, though it certainly sucked to hear how long it can take early in the process
I think how long it takes depends on how attached you were, how it ended and what relationships and experiences you've had since then. Plus, all people are different.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy.... I still have dreams... and flashbacks... memories pop up... etc cuz I still live in the same area... ex left ... but I stayed very local (couple blocks away) to be close to my kids... then 1yr after we separated my kids were asking to move in with me and that home just wasn't same without me there. .... and they didn't like how soon new guy came into picture (2 months and he stayed for an entire month on his first visit) ... my kids were 15 and 21 at the time... once the kids moved in with me... she moved to other side of Canada to live with new guy where he lived.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy.... I still have dreams... and flashbacks... memories pop up... etc cuz I still live in the same area... ex left ... but I stayed very local (couple blocks away) to be close to my kids... then 1yr after we separated my kids were asking to move in with me and that home just wasn't same without me there. .... and they didn't like how soon new guy came into picture (2 months and he stayed for an entire month on his first visit) ... my kids were 15 and 21 at the time... once the kids moved in with me... she moved to other side of Canada to live with new guy where he lived.
She's trash already. Take up boxing. No need to compete or spar if you don't want to get hit, and there is ALWAYS something you can be doing to improve your strength/conditioning, skills or technique. The mountain ranges in the Pac NW are unbelievable and BC should be the same so you can bag some peaks like I did in my four years there. After the descent, go grab a craft beer or two with your buds. These, I've deemed to be worthy endeavors and beats holding on to too much mental poisons within. Set a focus on attaining new goals small, medium, large and short-term, mid-term and long-term. Keep moving forward, no side-stepping.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trash already. Take up boxing. No need to compete or spar if you don't want to get hit, and there is ALWAYS something you can be doing to improve your strength/conditioning, skills or technique. The mountain ranges in the Pac NW are unbelievable and BC should be the same so you can bag some peaks like I did in my four years there. After the descent, go grab a craft beer or two with your buds. These, I've deemed to be worthy endeavors and beats holding on to too much mental poisons within. Set a focus on attaining new goals small, medium, large and short-term, mid-term and long-term. Keep moving forward, no side-stepping.
Oh ... for sure. I don't get to choose not to have the flashbacks etc... they just happen. But I'm far happier in my life than when I was with her.... I remember the good days but I also remember how terrible the bad days were too. I'm a hunter and so I get out there with my kids more often now that I don't have a wife that says no... or whatever. The new GF likes hunting too so that's a bonus..... I have also been takin up downhill mountain biking with my son.. he kicks my azz but it's still fun and great exercise.... life goes on! I'm not stopping here.

• Love
Reactions: BMX

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery once suggested when ever you contemplate should I or shouldn't I you always should. it's for the reference. in this predicament the best option is getting over her b6 getting under a hotter younger girl.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the woman that abandoned the family and the kids right? This is the woman that you tortured The forum with lies about reconciliation for years while you broke your back and neutered yourself trying to appease her. You were just relapsing back into your old patterns of cuck mentality
Oh I am not going back.... and it does take two to tango... at times I was a fkn prick..... unpredictable... I definitely contributed to our downfall.. but I was not the final nail in the coffin.... that's on her...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this one is gonna be out of most of our wheel houses here, therapy would probably be a good start