"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

To Plate not to Plate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
I had an interview with a woman yesterday that was supposed to be 30 minutes. It was an hour and a half. She played with her hair consistently and stared deeply into her camera on her end of the video. I am very tempted to plate her but she may become my boss. To plate or not to plate. That is the question.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
As they say, don't $hit where you eat.

Imagine her being able to fire you AND cry #metoo, then taking you to civil court and emptying out your wallet even further.

NO pvssy is worth that brother.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
As they say, don't $hit where you eat.

Imagine her being able to fire you AND cry #metoo, then taking you to civil court and emptying out your wallet even further.

NO pvssy is worth that brother.
Exactly. Some people are just ridiculous with this stuff as if it can't happen to them.
 

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
I know the problems with this. Fortunately, I have a few different jobs I am interviewing for and may attempt to plate her later if I take different job. What could possible go wrong, right? She‘s in charge of HR. Don’t $hit where you eat is a solid rule.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I know the problems with this. Fortunately, I have a few different jobs I am interviewing for and may attempt to plate her later if I take different job. What could possible go wrong, right? She‘s in charge of HR. Don’t $hit where you eat is a solid rule.
Yes, if you end up taking a different job then definitely try to plate her. And forget the fact that she works in HR too. I went out with a couple HR directors and some of them aren't that PC outside of work, let's just say...:up:
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I know the problems with this. Fortunately, I have a few different jobs I am interviewing for and may attempt to plate her later if I take different job. What could possible go wrong, right? She‘s in charge of HR. Don’t $hit where you eat is a solid rule.
Get a date first before thinking about plating anyone. You are jumping to step 5 before even reaching the first step.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
LOL Seriously?
This might be the newest form of seduction ever invented!
Going to a job interview to pickup women.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top