Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Plate not to Plate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interview with a woman yesterday that was supposed to be 30 minutes. It was an hour and a half. She played with her hair consistently and stared deeply into her camera on her end of the video. I am very tempted to plate her but she may become my boss. To plate or not to plate. That is the question.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As they say, don't $hit where you eat.

Imagine her being able to fire you AND cry #metoo, then taking you to civil court and emptying out your wallet even further.

NO pvssy is worth that brother.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As they say, don't $hit where you eat.

Imagine her being able to fire you AND cry #metoo, then taking you to civil court and emptying out your wallet even further.

NO pvssy is worth that brother.
Exactly. Some people are just ridiculous with this stuff as if it can't happen to them.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the problems with this. Fortunately, I have a few different jobs I am interviewing for and may attempt to plate her later if I take different job. What could possible go wrong, right? She‘s in charge of HR. Don’t $hit where you eat is a solid rule.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the problems with this. Fortunately, I have a few different jobs I am interviewing for and may attempt to plate her later if I take different job. What could possible go wrong, right? She‘s in charge of HR. Don’t $hit where you eat is a solid rule.
Yes, if you end up taking a different job then definitely try to plate her. And forget the fact that she works in HR too. I went out with a couple HR directors and some of them aren't that PC outside of work, let's just say...:up:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Get a date first before thinking about plating anyone. You are jumping to step 5 before even reaching the first step.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Seriously?
This might be the newest form of seduction ever invented!
Going to a job interview to pickup women.

Status
Not open for further replies.