KnoXViLLe331
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2004
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
i am 17 years old, and a 13 yr old came up to me and asked me to hook up with her..would you do it?
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by SmartOne
there are no bad strings attached.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
At that age, that is too big of an age difference. I also think it might be illegal in some states. As a parent I will say point blank that if I were the mother of that girl and an older guy was messing with her I'd go beat the living f*ck out of his mother for not teaching her kid right from wrong.Originally posted by SmartOne
dude, just get the knob and leave her, use her what shes good for. and make sure she has no other way of contact w/ u after that. if she came up to u, then surely she just wants some fun and there are no bad strings attached. Do it
I have a little sister right around that age. If I found out about this, I'd beat the ever living piss out of you. Stick to a 2 year rule until you're 20. Then go by half your age + seven or higher(if you want to be morally acceptable in society), or at least 18 and up.Originally posted by KnoXViLLe331
i am 17 years old, and a 13 yr old came up to me and asked me to hook up with her..would you do it?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.