"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

To Hook Up or Not to Hook Up

KnoXViLLe331

New Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
i am 17 years old, and a 13 yr old came up to me and asked me to hook up with her..would you do it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
If you want her dad to doc you knackers off with a rusty meat cleaver ... knock your self out ;) lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
hahaha ... if a 17 yr old tried to hook up with my 13 yr old sister i'd probably go off the deep end. I'd go ballistic.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
god, this reminds me of the song "fourteen". have a look guys.


I've watched you grow for all these years and shamefully admit,
I've loved to watch you blossom and it's awful hard to quit
feeling these feelings stirring up inside of me.
You nearly are a woman now and in a couple years,
all the rules and boundaries will slowly disappear,
wait now my child until you get a little older,
every new sunrise brings your heart a little closer- to me

[Chorus:]
But I can't make love to you
because you're fourteen just a peck on the cheek as I'm counting the weeks go by (why? why?)
We can't make love together
because you're fourteen years old
And the trust of your mom that we're not doing wrong,
I just can't betray-today.
Just an ounce of patience we can still do things we like-
watch you eat an ice cream cone and watch you ride your bike
Patiently longing for that future day of truth-
I want to hug and kiss you nearly every time I see you
but I don't want the neighborhood to get the wrong idea
there'll come a day when love like ours is not a crime
just give it time-

[Chorus x2]
But I can't make love to you
because you're fourteen just a hug and a sigh from a law biding guy tonight (why? why?)
We can't make love together- because you're fourteen years old
And the trust of your mom that we're not doing wrong, I just can't betray-today.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by SmartOne
dude, just get the knob and leave her, use her what shes good for. and make sure she has no other way of contact w/ u after that. if she came up to u, then surely she just wants some fun and there are no bad strings attached. Do it
At that age, that is too big of an age difference. I also think it might be illegal in some states. As a parent I will say point blank that if I were the mother of that girl and an older guy was messing with her I'd go beat the living f*ck out of his mother for not teaching her kid right from wrong.
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Originally posted by KnoXViLLe331
i am 17 years old, and a 13 yr old came up to me and asked me to hook up with her..would you do it?
I have a little sister right around that age. If I found out about this, I'd beat the ever living piss out of you. Stick to a 2 year rule until you're 20. Then go by half your age + seven or higher(if you want to be morally acceptable in society), or at least 18 and up.
 

KnoXViLLe331

New Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
i think your an a-hole smart one..your the only perv who thinks its right. . . i now see it is wrong
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top