Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To everyone I sent the book on Cold Reading...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've sent a lot of copies of that book out to people a few days ago.

So what do you guys all think?

Was it worth your time?

Did it inspire you to read up more on the subject?

Have you been able to try any of it out?

Let's hear your feedback!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in High School, it didn't seem to apply much to me. It was mostly just lists of traits that certain groups have, which I found somewhat useless. Ah well, a good read nonetheless.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the idea behind the traits is that in one category they were Barnum statements which means statements that apply to almost everyone and YET the person who is being told this thinks its pretty unique to them.

The other lists were groups, meaning that people who have some traits also tend to have the others, so if you can identify which category a person goes into you can tell them other stuff about them that isn't related to your observations but still accurate.

So what did the rest of you think? I sent the book out to at least 15+ people, c'mon guys! The least you can do is share your feedback.

I agree though that the book lacked specific scripts or phrases or tricks, it was really just a general overview with some basic info.

I am still waiting for Ian Rowland's book which is the definitive guide to cold reading according virtually every reviewer of it and it DOES include SPECIFIC tricks and phrases to use. I'll let you guys know how it is when I get it.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a pretty interesting read. I'm the guy who had to fake knowing a chick, remember? That plan fell through, so I didn't get to test it out yet. I'll get around to it.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sending that to me. I've been super super busy this week so I haven't had time to read it. Hopefully I can cram it in this weekend. I'll post here when I do.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it's useful if you want to do parlor tricks like tarot cards or palm reading, but it's really geared to the person that wants to make a living doing it. Overall, too much trouble to learn just to impress chicks. At least for me. Of course I did the 10 minute read/scan since I've been so busy.

But thanks for the book! It was worth a look.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IJD,

I haven't got your book, but i know cold reading is handy and easy to learn. Sure you can use it as a gimmick with palmestry etc but I've found it very good if coupled with the -I have an intuition about you- type of track.

Well worth reading up on.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good. I haven't had time to read it yet I will try to read it later though.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't open? Try to get the latest version of adobe. Or was the file corrupt? I can resend it if you want...