"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

To Bang Or Not To Bang? That Is The Question!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,939
Age
57
It’s not wise. Too much risk of life altering consequences.

Plenty of opportunity elsewhere. Maturity is knowing when to keep your pants on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I hear what you are saying.. One of the managers in my company allegedly said something inappropriate to a female staff member only a couple of months ago.

Guess what happened to him? He's been given the chop!

Have to be careful as fuk around the ladies in these day and age.

The married one has been flirting with me again today, I just had a laugh with her, but will back off, if she pushes for a bang.

Problem is, she is coming with us on a work night tomorrow, big group of us.

Her Ass is on another level.. Will be difficult to control the sexual urge, when the drinks are flowing and she is dressed up looking Hot.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Too much analytics. If you want to bang em, do so. It’s your birthright. I’d strongly advise against trying to bang anyone at your place of work, gym, or Residence though.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Its a chitty state of affairs.. Steady stream of young hot puzzy available to me, yet unable to do anything about it.

Lots of jealous guys at my work place, who don't get to talk to these chicks, yet I get all the time in the world with them.

Haters can spread rumours about misconduct too.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,140
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Its a chitty state of affairs.. Steady stream of young hot puzzy available to me, yet unable to do anything about it.

Lots of jealous guys at my work place, who don't get to talk to these chicks, yet I get all the time in the world with them.

Haters can spread rumours about misconduct too.
Yes unfortunately some guy coworkers can be toxic and feed the ugly gossip beast too.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
Don’t **** where you eat. That being said if you don’t see yourself there in the long term do it
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Imagine I bang one of these hotties, and then stop returning her calls..
Have to be careful as fuk around the ladies in these day and age.
Haters can spread rumours about misconduct too.
winning the Trust of your employers and keeping that trust is not a simple matter
life after you lost you're job is a whole new level of BS to deal with.
What's happening alcoholic.. Did you stay away from both of these chicks?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
What's happening alcoholic.. Did you stay away from both of these chicks?
Haha yes.. I stayed away from both of those chicks..

However I got off with another chick from within the company.. She is in a different department from me completely.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Bang the non married one. Having sex with someone married could absolutely come back to bite you/and or her, which, if you weren't co workers it wouldn't be anywhere near as important, but assuming you are/will be, it's just not worth it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Banged 4 chicks in my second job (similar position, same team).

Don't do it.

News spread fast and it will seriously affect your position there unless it will end in LTR (however LTR is still not seen well in the same team/group of teams). You need decent ppl skills to keep the heat low (it means you need to drag it until woman will hit the end button first to stay safe and it's tiresome).

Considering you recruit them it might be nail in your coffin as well regarding this workplace + any other if it will turn into something that will smear your personal file - it's a widely known truth that corporate HR departments exchange info regarding candidates)

Generally speaking I view you as power abuser - playing team mate requires game, you want to phuck-dump riding power gauge and try to evade the heat - it's impossible tbh, also rep-hit will be huge but IDGS, guys like you have usually no game thus those stupid ideas to play underlings.

Dude cool your fukin heels... Like I said before I don't intend to break my long held principles.. I have been in my position for several years now, and have had a ton of woman come and go... Some very hot ones indeed.

How many have I smashed? Not a single one.

My company is huge, over 400 staff members.. with many departments.

There is always going to be some fukin around here and there, but that is best kept completely out of your department.

However I smashed a chick who was single after a works night out, we had a ton to drink... She is in another building, completely separate part of the business.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top