Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Bang Or Not To Bang? That Is The Question!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not wise. Too much risk of life altering consequences.

Plenty of opportunity elsewhere. Maturity is knowing when to keep your pants on.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying.. One of the managers in my company allegedly said something inappropriate to a female staff member only a couple of months ago.

Guess what happened to him? He's been given the chop!

Have to be careful as fuk around the ladies in these day and age.

The married one has been flirting with me again today, I just had a laugh with her, but will back off, if she pushes for a bang.

Problem is, she is coming with us on a work night tomorrow, big group of us.

Her Ass is on another level.. Will be difficult to control the sexual urge, when the drinks are flowing and she is dressed up looking Hot.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much analytics. If you want to bang em, do so. It’s your birthright. I’d strongly advise against trying to bang anyone at your place of work, gym, or Residence though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a chitty state of affairs.. Steady stream of young hot puzzy available to me, yet unable to do anything about it.

Lots of jealous guys at my work place, who don't get to talk to these chicks, yet I get all the time in the world with them.

Haters can spread rumours about misconduct too.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Its a chitty state of affairs.. Steady stream of young hot puzzy available to me, yet unable to do anything about it.

Lots of jealous guys at my work place, who don't get to talk to these chicks, yet I get all the time in the world with them.

Yes unfortunately some guy coworkers can be toxic and feed the ugly gossip beast too.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t **** where you eat. That being said if you don’t see yourself there in the long term do it

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine I bang one of these hotties, and then stop returning her calls..
Have to be careful as fuk around the ladies in these day and age.
winning the Trust of your employers and keeping that trust is not a simple matter
life after you lost you're job is a whole new level of BS to deal with.
What's happening alcoholic.. Did you stay away from both of these chicks?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's happening alcoholic.. Did you stay away from both of these chicks?
Haha yes.. I stayed away from both of those chicks..

However I got off with another chick from within the company.. She is in a different department from me completely.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang the non married one. Having sex with someone married could absolutely come back to bite you/and or her, which, if you weren't co workers it wouldn't be anywhere near as important, but assuming you are/will be, it's just not worth it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged 4 chicks in my second job (similar position, same team).

Don't do it.

News spread fast and it will seriously affect your position there unless it will end in LTR (however LTR is still not seen well in the same team/group of teams). You need decent ppl skills to keep the heat low (it means you need to drag it until woman will hit the end button first to stay safe and it's tiresome).

Considering you recruit them it might be nail in your coffin as well regarding this workplace + any other if it will turn into something that will smear your personal file - it's a widely known truth that corporate HR departments exchange info regarding candidates)

Generally speaking I view you as power abuser - playing team mate requires game, you want to phuck-dump riding power gauge and try to evade the heat - it's impossible tbh, also rep-hit will be huge but IDGS, guys like you have usually no game thus those stupid ideas to play underlings.

Dude cool your fukin heels... Like I said before I don't intend to break my long held principles.. I have been in my position for several years now, and have had a ton of woman come and go... Some very hot ones indeed.

How many have I smashed? Not a single one.

My company is huge, over 400 staff members.. with many departments.

There is always going to be some fukin around here and there, but that is best kept completely out of your department.

However I smashed a chick who was single after a works night out, we had a ton to drink... She is in another building, completely separate part of the business.