Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Bang Or Not To Bang? That Is The Question!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some advice needed here guys.

I work for a quite a large company in the city & we are consistently recruiting new staff members.

Due to my position as the recruitment & training manager, all the initial training for the new staff members is over seen by me.

We provide an initial 4 week training programme, and I generally decide who gets the role, and who isn't quite suitable for the position.

As you can imagine, this puts me in a position of some authority and power.

We are always recruiting new females starting from the age 17 all the way upto the 40's

Currently there are two serious hotties who have joined the company, and both are fukin HOT.

Both are always flirting with me, and i'm sure are ready to go balls deep.

One of them is actually married.. So scandal could break out.

Till this present day, I have NEVER taken advantage of my position & tried to smash any of the girls.. Even though the opportunities are plentiful.

My reasoning is this..

01.I am in a position of authority & power.. By banging these hotties, my company may consider this an abuse of my position. This does not look good.

02.I generally have a rule about office based relationships, they often do NOT end well, and can cause much drama. So I stay away from getting involved with anyone from work.

However these new two chicks, give me a constant boner...

So do I keep things professional & continue down the path of sticking to my principles?

Or is time to go balls deep?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me 'n you baby ain't nothin' but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel."

Just don't bang her on your boss's desk or talk about banging her by the coffee machine and I think you'll be alright, mate. Keeping it professional is about not letting the two worlds collide.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much you like your job.

Nvm do it!!! Now !!!
Have fun man

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore them and spend your time and attention on making money. Be 100% professional and hardworking and treat everybody with respect.

Your company has entrusted you with power and authority, so it is hard for me to believe that you so casually are considering risking your job for sex with a married woman.

As soon as you cross that line you WILL be at risk for losing your money and your reputation. What chick is worth that?

Make $$$$ then go OUT and fvuck hotties.
Also valid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore them and spend your time and attention on making money. Be 100% professional and hardworking and treat everybody with respect.
I agree with this. It's dangerous in the present world to be in a position of authority and get involved with someone who is considered an underling, or someone who you have influence over. It's hard to predict how something like this might turn out, but it's definitely risky.

If you absolutely HAVE to bang one of them (which I don't recommend), I would bang the single one. I've seen the cucked husband make trouble at workplaces, which resulted in EVERYONE getting fired. Also, breaking up a marriage adds another layer to a potential scandal that the company might not appreciate. It looks bad. On the other hand, the single girl could end up being a crazy or the vengeful type, and that might not end well either.

Usually they tell you on this forum that there are billions of women in the world, don't mess with the ones at work. Low hanging fruit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. It's dangerous in the present world to be in a position of authority and get involved with someone who is considered an underling, or someone who you have influence over. It's hard to predict how something like this might turn out, but it's definitely risky.

If you absolutely HAVE to bang one of them (which I don't recommend), I would bang the single one. I've seen the cucked husband make trouble at workplaces, which resulted in EVERYONE getting fired. Also, breaking up a marriage adds another layer to a potential scandal that the company might not appreciate. It looks bad. On the other hand, the single girl could end up being a crazy or the vengeful type, and that might not end well either.

Usually they tell you on this forum that there are billions of women in the world, don't mess with the ones at work. Low hanging fruit.

This is Exactly what I mean guys, getting a LAY is easy.

Bars/Clubs/Online/Approach

However winning the Trust of your employers and keeping that trust is not a simple matter.

Married chick is defo a scandal waiting to happen, hot as she is..

Do you know how long ago she married? Only 4 weeks ago, yet she is ready to take fresh dik already.

Single chick is hot, but lots of other dudes are trying to bang her too, word gets out that I smashed her stupid, they will claim I am taking advantage due to my position.

They will more likely claim this out of jealousy.

So much Puzzy available, yet I'm unable to take that chance or risk.

To be fair, earning money and maintaining standing in my position is more important to me than puzzy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how long ago she married? Only 4 weeks ago, yet she is ready to take fresh dik already.
Yikes. I hope she at least had a long engagement. More likely the guy didn't realize what he was rushing into.

I realize with girls at work, you see them all the time and it's hard not to notice them. They get to be familiar to you. As the old song says "I've grown accustomed to your face".

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Currently there are two serious hotties who have joined the company, and both are fukin HOT. Both are always flirting with me, and i'm sure are ready to go balls deep.
I seriously doubt your perception. Firstly you don't know if these are choosing signals or attention whring, and there is no difference until you ask them out, which if they are AW has implications. Secondly plenty of women at work use their sexuality to get things, and since you are in position of power go figure. This is why I have my doubts.

Make sure they both see you using a dating app on your phone, or on your computer, that way at least they know how to get you out on a date.

Since you are in position of power, hire more hot women.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will use their sexuality to their advantage 100% of the time. I would be wary of whether or not they are flirting with you or trying to get a job.

Also, once you have sex with them you no longer have any sort of power over them. In fact, they have 100% of the power and your livelihood is at stake. Stay far far away for now. Once they are hired and their employment is no longer dependent on you...well maybe then you can revisit. Even then I'd avoid it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve banged 5 girls at work over two offices - but I had no authority over them, in fact one was my boss, 3 in one office and one in my most recent job plus the receptionist. Girls always get hurt and b1tchy it’s just not worth it.

I met my new team, one of the girls is a young looking 24 yo with a crooked eye and glasses, however she had a short skirt on revealing some thic thighs, I’m having a conversation with her while imagining banging this 5/10 dog.

When you have responsibility you need to become someone else and do the right thing all of the time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang. Life´s short.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is short yes..

But life after you lost you're job is a whole new level of BS to deal with.

No job? No Money? = NO PUZZY
I kind of agree but lots of people do this without losing their job.
Calculated risk is all right imo

He who doesn't risk never gets to drink champagne.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I would go for it. If you have the skills you can always get another job, but you may not get another chance to sleep with the hot girls. Hot their 20s don’t grow on trees.

I got way more action having little money and a normal job than having that’s lots of money and power.

The money and power is good, but it also sucks . You who don’t know if the girl likes you for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will use their sexuality to their advantage 100% of the time. I would be wary of whether or not they are flirting with you or trying to get a job.

Also, once you have sex with them you no longer have any sort of power over them. In fact, they have 100% of the power and your livelihood is at stake. Stay far far away for now. Once they are hired and their employment is no longer dependent on you...well maybe then you can revisit. Even then I'd avoid it.
+ 1

Furthermore, unless you have proof, vid, sex, nudes, etc its he said she saud rubbish. You come out banged up or fired. Potentially a lawsuit. Its a bad idea op.

Women are disgusting and false accusations have them weaponized.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note that when HBs act sexually inappropriately there's no recourse or disciplinary action. In fact OP is DELIGHTED.

If HE were the new hire and tried to flirt/**** his female boss she'd have him fired in a minute.

It's no wonder that they think they're entitled.
Its not till SMV craters and playboy stops calling that women wake up but too little too late.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it never leads to any formal complaints, she could smear your reputation with bad gossip and have most of the office giving you the permanent silent treatment.

Yeh this is it man... Imagine I bang one of these hotties, and then stop returning her calls.. I don't do office based relationships.

She could spread rumours around about me tapping that azz, using her and moving on.

A man doesn't even stand a chance in a situation like that.

On A serious note.. Only a FOOL would be willing to lose his job, career, freinds, reputation, for the sake of one night of pleasure.

I know and have heard of dudes who lost there jobs, and ended up on the STREETS... Serious consequences!