"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

To bang another mans girl or not to bang another mans girl

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I don't know if shakespeare said it. What's the consensus? Would you do it? HAVE you done it?

Is it every man for himself? Or are you packing morals? Hit me with it
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
In these cases ask your self: "Would another man have the same dilemma?"
- No!

It's every man for himself.
Also, if his GF wants to cheat, she's the problem not you.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Depends. I’ll give you two scenarios I’ve experienced.

#1 My best friend was dating this beautiful girl and I got to know her because we all hung out a lot before I went off to college. They broke up or something while i was away. Here comes the weird part. She went to college 3 hours from mine, oneday a guy that lived on my hall comes to my room and says “hey there’s a girl downstairs that’s looking for you”. I thought it was someone from a class, nope, it was my best friends ex! She showed up at my college and I was beyond shocked. We went out for a drink and then it became clear why she was there, she wanted to fvck. I couldn’t do it, not to my best friend. She was one of the hottest girls I’ve ever turned down and I do regret it but I know it was the right thing to do. Me and the guy are still friends.

#2. this older women I met out at a bar and she had a boyfriend she lived with. She says he was a pos but you know how that goes when women say that. She wanted to have sex with me so I always invited her over to my house. She couldn’t ever come at night or dress up or anything. He eventually found out and called me but I just played it off like I didn’t know what he was talking about.lol
 

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
Depends. I’ll give you two scenarios I’ve experienced.

#1 My best friend was dating this beautiful girl and I got to know her because we all hung out a lot before I went off to college. They broke up or something while i was away. Here comes the weird part. She went to college 3 hours from mine, oneday a guy that lived on my hall comes to my room and says “hey there’s a girl downstairs that’s looking for you”. I thought it was someone from a class, nope, it was my best friends ex! She showed up at my college and I was beyond shocked. We went out for a drink and then it became clear why she was there, she wanted to fvck. I couldn’t do it, not to my best friend. She was one of the hottest girls I’ve ever turned down and I do regret it but I know it was the right thing to do. Me and the guy are still friends.
This is an exception. Best friends ex's are off limits. Bro code
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The bro code is the worst thing that ever happened to my game.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.

Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
 

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
The bro code is the worst thing that ever happened to my game.
I somehow never had the urge to bang my friend's ex. No matter how hot she was. I didn't see them as potential s*x targets.

Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.

Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
Have you ever banged married or single mom lacking s*x?
These women are animals in bed.
Did it twice. Best s*x of my life.
We're talking here about s*x not relationship.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.

Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
Because childless women are becoming a rare commodity.
 

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
Aren't we just fueling the cheating behavior of women if we bang them knowing they have men?

I think it's just a win situation for them and personally wouldn't want to give them that satisfaction.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
She's not his: it's just his turn.

Having said that, don't do it. Not worth the emotional BS. You should try to keep your life free from discord... cr@p like this just adds to hysterical nonsense.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
If she tells me she has a boyfriend or husband before we bang, then I wouldn't do it.
In most cases, they don't tell me until AFTER we bang.
Sometimes I don't even find out until I stop talking to them.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I don't know if shakespeare said it. What's the consensus? Would you do it? HAVE you done it?

Is it every man for himself? Or are you packing morals? Hit me with it
Years ago, I met this girl at a blues club. Talking was easy and there was some chemistry between us. However, she said she was married and her husband was coming home from his military deployment later in the week. Before the night was over she invited back to her place.

I just couldn’t do it.

-Augustus-
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
If I was single and didn’t know the other man. Sure why not. Friends wife GF or Ex. No way. Same goes for co workers. Nope
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I probably wouldn't do it (although I have in the past), and it's not because my moral compass is against it or anything.. it's just way more drama than I wanna deal with. Single bitches are already enough to deal with on their own. I think you'd have to be really desperate for pvssy to bang another dudes chick, because you should have at least 10 lined up in the chamber before then, so you don't even need to get your hands dirty.. however, the times I did do it, I chose my battles carefully, and knew 100% I could beat the boyfriend in a fight if it ever came to it. This was in my younger 20s though.. I'm 30 and more mature now.. my vote is no, I don't like drama.
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I don't do it.

Imo it's dishonourable as a man to be sneaking around banging some sloot who's "conmited" to another guy, there's plenty of single women out there

I have told girls before that if they left the guy we could talk, sometimes it works out sometimes not, but I always set my stall out with women that I don't go for sneaky, deceptive behaviour, I do not tolerate it, knowing that they are less likely to bring it into your life
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was accused of some blue pilled dork of trying to get with his girl a few years back. Had never seen or heard of him or her. Turned out another friend of mine had hacked my social media and sent both him and her messages in my name. This dork cornered me in an alley and wanted to fight. I had no clue who the fvck he even was.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top