"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

to all potential DJ's

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
granted I"ve only been here a short time but it seems as if most of the threads (at least on this forum) relate to the same thing. Eveyone is all worried about the steps, mechanics, thought process, what have you instead of what is really important. Relaxing and going with the flow.

I'm not a DJ by any means but I do go out on dates and am friends with many women and I do that by being myself, being friendly to them, listen to what they say, basically, just being a cool guy that they would want to hang out with and someone that they would tell their friends that I'm cool when I'm not around.

Basically, just quit nick picking every situation, quit waiting for the next step in the "directions", and just play it by ear. 90% of the time, the clues are right in front of you.

lets see if I get flamed for this :D

b
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
I really feel like these guys who make the threads you're talking about are never going to be successful with women.

meeting people is fun. so many people on this board miss that fact. You should not have a dozen things running through your mind when talking to somebody new.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
^ not really:eek:

i just want to see if anyone else has been getting this same vibe as i

* edit, this is twice i've been hijacked for replying to endoftimes posts :D

b
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
I'm not a DJ by any means but I do go out on dates and am friends with many women and I do that by being myself, being friendly to them, listen to what they say, basically, just being a cool guy that they would want to hang out with and someone that they would tell their friends that I'm cool when I'm not around.
Dude. you're more advanced than I am. But all I can say is what has worked for me. relax. have fun. Sure we're here to have sex, BUT theres no point havin sex unless you're havin fun gettin it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
"oh you know ... I think Im getting sex and all that but, you know, everyone does that stuff and I dont want to be like everyone else"

:rolleyes:
 
Top