Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Anger is the best emotion in this case. It gives you strength to handle rejections or mind games. But it's very important to know how to handle this emotion. Get angry, feel the anger with every cell in your body, feel the power it gives you and then assert yourself with firm and self-confident attitude. But don't blow up in rage, because that’s not the way this works. Stay in control.I think he's referring to not letting women see negative emotions when they neg hit him (or play other mind games).
I disagree. The mind can influence emotions as much as emotions can influence the mind, but they are two different autonomous parts of the Self.ANY and ALL emotions are triggered by an individual's 'point of view'.
It can if he has to go back home to the wife he hates....the great side effect to the gym is a body you can be proud of. Now how can that depress a fella?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
werd up homieOriginally posted by OrlandoDaHash
But on the overall, I think we agree. Accentuate the positives and (if possible) change the negatives.