Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on going out alone?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere with tourists is ideal for daygame. Target rich environment, lots of girls moving through who are unfamiliar with the area and eager for a local guy to show them what's hot. Lots of couples of course, but lots of girl groups, too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on about meeting women (I assume hopefully so, because it's sosuave), I only do alone in the daytime. Literally the daytime is meant for alone and the night is meant for groups and you are making life unnecessarily difficult for yourself otherwise in the particular either way ime.
Yeah dude, groups during the day can be really irritating honestly. I've only thought of two countermeasures that seem to work decently well:
1.) Approach it like you would at night, start by talking to the whole group and then start focusing more on your target eventually
2.) Do what Roosh V started doing with groups in his book Game. Just only talk to the girl that you are interested in. Let the group listen in if they want, who cares lol

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is meant for direct. Nightgame you want to game the whole venue (Talk to everyone, have fun energy be super playful etc. etc.)

Daygame is different. You're already getting massive points for the balls required to attempt it. Since she already knows you're confident, that's half the battle done. All that's left is finding a girl that clicks with you (She likes your style, body type, race, humor, etc.). If you find a girl that 'clicks' She'll feel like shes in some kind of RomCom, and will go much further than you'd think. Being Attractive+Girl that's into you+Daygame=Gold.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @DEEZEDBRAH ! Question!

When doing my 3 Approaches a Day, say I get an interaction where it goes ok but then the girl just walks away and ends it. Can I call that an approach, or does it not count unless it goes well and I got her number?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @DEEZEDBRAH ! Question!

When doing my 3 Approaches a Day, say I get an interaction where it goes ok but then the girl just walks away and ends it. Can I call that an approach, or does it not count unless it goes well and I got her number?
Any convo with a chick. Chalk up to a win. She's suppose to leave unless interested. You can re approach her later or preferably monkey branch from her. Take it out of the female playbook.

I envy you playboy. If I waa in college I would be slinging ****kkk everywhere.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any convo with a chick. Chalk up to a win. She's suppose to leave unless interested. You can re approach her later or preferably monkey branch from her. Take it out of the female playbook.

I envy you playboy. If I waa in college I would be slinging ****kkk everywhere.
Nice. And yeah bro. I'll do whatever it takes to dig myself out of this hole and get back on top. I don't care if it takes me 100 Approaches to get a Bang, I'll do it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. And yeah bro. I'll do whatever it takes to dig myself out of this hole and get back on top. I don't care if it takes me 100 Approaches to get a Bang, I'll do it
Cultivate a way of just Being.

Rsdnation was once again a good forum. It then got bombarded by phaggotry, incels, FAers, and phaggots. The crash came after the julien **** storm. Man getting kicked off planet earth by fat as ****kkk feminist and green haired SJWs. Granted, JB went full retard lulz. Reminds me of the GOAT TROLL, YABOYDAVE smashin a skank and wearing a bert mask uploaded online before being jailed.

The bang will happen. Do your part. I crushed some skank and I wanted to leave in. Mid pump. The chick was cute but had a pet zoo. Huge red flag BTW but my **** won't suck itself.

I know you are a student atm. Check free tour. Its free. Jlaix is hilarious and a superb karaoke singer surprisingly. I saw him singing lmfao party rock & journey don't stop believing. Dude is middle age and pimping still lololol. I am suggesting that you aspire to be more. Get your stem degree. You can learn from degenerates. Don't become one.

I am not exactly a ideal rolr model.IIf anything, I recommend that you stick to the course. Run game for sport. Women are usually toxic and money + time vampires. You can save much by fapping.

Don't raw dawg skanks. I recommend top form SMV 18-23... Hotter and less likely to get accidentally on purpose pregnancy. It happens more when Chad and or alpha status.