Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Tips Companion: Print Out THEN use - Empower your Tips!... Read!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
EMPOWER YOUR TIPS!

I read a lot of tips on these boards and they really are excellent in helping you to approach that chick or gain more confidence in a variety of sitautions.

The only problem, and it's a biggy, is that while you are reading posts by Pook, Fingers, Photo1 etc is that in that exact moment while sitting in your room, on your computer, away from society and life in general you are saying to yourself:

'Wow, this is really a great post and this WILL help me with my problem in approaching girls/gaining more confidence' etc, etc...

But what happens to most of us when we finish reading, turn off the computer and leave our room/house? We tend to forget what was said and how the post can help us in the REAL world. We revert back to our AFC/normal ways and things NEVER change. We just act like we always do and never REALLY apply the excellent advice given to us.

Q: So how do I apply/remember the tips and act on the advice when in the real world?

A: Well, what I advise you to do is look up your favourite posts, the posts that give you that uplifiting feeling and make you feel good about yourself, copy them into Word, format them to fit on as little pages as possible and stick them in your back pocket, wallet, jacket, whatever (maybe even your PDA for extra privacy!).

Now, when you're in that bookshop, coffee shop, store, even the street, pub or nightclub - get away for a while (go to the bathroom, quiet place or somewhere you can take the pages out) and READ those uplifting posts.Then when you come back to the coffee shop, store ect... act upon what advice you were given and go chat that girl up, do that thing that scared you before you read that tip! The advice will be imprinted in your mind and you should be able to perform the desired action.

Q: What if I don't have 15 minutes to read those long long posts?
A: Just highlight the important bits of the post or see below...

Q: Yeah but what if I don't have enough space to carry around all those A4's?

A: Simply print out/write down the most important sayings/sentences in your chosen tip on a small piece of paper which can easily fit in your pocket/wallet.

I honestly believe that everyone on this board should use this tip as it'll make the advice more useful and realistic, as you'll be in the REAL world while reading and mentally applying the information.

Try it and see!

Hope this helps you to get that girl or do that thing you're scared of!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I usually forget alot of what I read unless I can specifically relate it to my life as well.

However, even though I don't really realize it, I am subconciously using it somehow. Some of you may find the same thing, others may not.

One morning I woke up and went out with some friends and this is no joke, I was 3x more entertaining (C+F) than normal!

If this subconcious effect doesn't reveal itself for you, I suggest you follow Silverwex's advice. :)
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I completely relate to this. So much so I've done a few things so that the important stuff is drilled into me. Here's what I do:

Write down the most powerful sentences and phrases and stick them on your fridge. Stick them on the side of your monitor. Put them in your wallet, back pocked, schoolbag. Put them on the inside of your bedroom door. Hell, recently I've been watching a lot of films, I even stuck a post-it note full of them on the side of my TV!

Wherever you go most, stick them, read them. Read them atleast 2 times a day.

I never thought of taking them out with me when I'm actively meeting people though, I've gotta give this a shot.

Nice tips :)
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
great ideas, guys. i'll be sure to try this out.

i just need to buy some ink for my friggin' printer.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Good thinking DJBen. I suppose you could relate this tip to affirmations.
 
Top