"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TIP: "I'm too old for you" response

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
L.A.
It's a widespread beleif that women prefer to date older guys, and tend to stay away from younger guys, at least with the women i talk to, so i've developed a technique to help with this particular barrier, i.e...

Egyptiandude1: hey, i'm new here and wanted to get a feel of the people around, my name's Egyptiandude1!

HB10: im HB10

Egyptiandude1: so HB10, how long have you been going here?

blah blah small talk

Egyptiandude1: well HB10, you seem like a person id like to get to know better, here, write down your number and well hang out sometime

HB10: im sorry, i dont date younger guys

quick note: im still amazed to this day how they figuire "im younger" then them without asking, but by asking, it makes you look desperate and like your arguing for it, bad idea

Egyptiandude1: yeah, your right, sorry for asking grandma "or" well, you didnt seem that old, maybe it was just the distance between us "little smirk inserted at the end"

now at this point they usually give you this "wtf did you just say?!?!" typea look, then you kinda have to follow up with somethin like "now hurry up before security spots you trying to pick me up!", at this point theyll either laugh their ass off, and give you their #, or theyll reveal how much of a b*tch they really are, either way, you come out of it a winner!

i also cant stress how important it is to say this in a carefree laidback sorta way, not rehearsed, it works the best when it doesnt look rehearsed.

you can throw in your little spin on it or follow up with what might work for you, you gotta adapt a followup for different situations, the one above was used at a college campus where skool security lurk, so it was fitting.

Hope this helps
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Be like

'thats funny cause i'm really 84, but I have a good plastic sugeon... So what are you 85-86?'

Her:'I'm sorry i don't date older men'

you:'What! so what you have to have an exact birthday now. Your so demanding. Do they have to be born in the same hospital too...'

a lot of girls have that standard. when there unver 25. thts all I can say. sorry
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
"It's ok I won't hold it against you"
"But i need someone to buy beers for me!"
"I didnt think u were the type of person 2 let something as trivial as age come between two people"
"Oh I know you're too old for me, i thought u you needed some help crossing the street"
"Ya I know you're too old, I want to play Doctor with you... Doctor Kavorkian"


I'd say another idea is 2 keep spitting game like she didn't say n e thing.
 

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
Her: I'm too old for you.

You: It sounds to me like your measuring maturity with age, which isn't always the case. I'm not gonna sit here and talk about how mature I am, but why don't you just grab an innocent bite with me some time and we'll just see where it goes from there.

Mr. Mystery
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
A girl who ever tells me that is not worth my time. There is no response needed. A quick laugh of pity and then walk away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top