Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinnitus

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Murk,
Running a part time Building business,I often used Powder Actuated Fasteners...Always in too much of a hurry to wear Ear Muffs,in early days they were considered Sissy...What with that and using Shotguns for Pig Hunting,I am now deaf...And yes it starts with Tinnitus....So yes wear Muffs and Safety Glasses!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
MaKe sure you’re staying hydrated. Are you having any balance issues?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaKe sure you’re staying hydrated. Are you having any balance issues?
I always drink a lot of water, and no balance issues.

My right ear has improved, I don't notice any ringing at all during the day, at night quite in bed, it's less and not really affecting my sleep. I woke up this morning and didn't notice it (much).

Regardless of if it keeps improving to complete silence, I'm not going to take my ears for granted again. There's a WhatsApp party group I'm in with over 500 people, once I mentioned it, at least 10 others said they have it too. I don't even want to go near loud music again but if I do, definitely wearing ears plugs.

Look after your ears people, last week I legit felt like I was going insane the ringing was so loud.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to try and scare you but...

I'm not even clicking that lol

This is legitimate. The CEO of Texas Roadhouse caught COVID and developed tinnitus with ringing in his ears. He couldn't tolerate it any longer and committed suicide.

Texas Roadhouse founder Kent Taylor dies at 65 after taking life following post Covid struggle (cnbc.com)
Van Gogh also cut off his ear to escape it, there's a FB group that helps with people having suicidal thoughts due to Tinnitus.