"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tinder for newbies

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
So last monday I had some time to kill. I was chilling in my couch and downloaded tinder just for kicks. I was in the mood to try a few things.

My opener with by far most replies was when I only wrote: "Avengers or Game of Thrones?" From 30+ matches only one or two didn't respond.

Only one bitter b1tch reponded "Neither". She seemed stoic which I think can be great for men but in women is a turn off for me so I didn't reply to her anymore.

One or two responded "Avengers". The rest either responded "GoT" or "Both".

So then this next part has worked 100% for me so far to get the digits: When they reponded "GoT" or "Both", my second text was "Great. We should exchange memes from last night's episode on whatsapp. 8xx xxx xx xx"

100% reached to me through WhatsApp. Not bad.

Too bad GoT is ending next sunday but if newbies or some of you want to use this, it should work with whatever movie/TVshow is generating the most memes that week. Cool.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Worst case scenario I guess. Just thought newbies might eventually find this post and it'll help them get some digits.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
You meet HB 7-10 in a party/club and bang her that same night whitout ever getting the digits in the first place. Cool. Most of us in this forum been there at least once but nice to know you guys do it as recently and as often as the newbies dream of.

A humble observation for newbies who might see this post in the future: If you are looking for LTR (which many members of this forum preach against, and with good reason) instead of just spinning 3 or more beautiful plates, Guess what? If she opened her legs to anyone the day she met him, no digits needed, chances are she is not LTR material.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I downloaded the app. for the first time a week ago and so far its rubbish. Tinder has 3 fatal flaws. 1. Allowing women to link their instagram accounts. This ends with a lot of women using the app to get instagram followers. 2. The app does a terrible job removing scam/ bots. 3. The algorithm used to match people is very poor. Average looking guys have to pay for boosts otherwise the top stack is monopolized by Chads.
 
Top