Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder for newbies

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So last monday I had some time to kill. I was chilling in my couch and downloaded tinder just for kicks. I was in the mood to try a few things.

My opener with by far most replies was when I only wrote: "Avengers or Game of Thrones?" From 30+ matches only one or two didn't respond.

Only one bitter b1tch reponded "Neither". She seemed stoic which I think can be great for men but in women is a turn off for me so I didn't reply to her anymore.

One or two responded "Avengers". The rest either responded "GoT" or "Both".

So then this next part has worked 100% for me so far to get the digits: When they reponded "GoT" or "Both", my second text was "Great. We should exchange memes from last night's episode on whatsapp. 8xx xxx xx xx"

100% reached to me through WhatsApp. Not bad.

Too bad GoT is ending next sunday but if newbies or some of you want to use this, it should work with whatever movie/TVshow is generating the most memes that week. Cool.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Worst case scenario I guess. Just thought newbies might eventually find this post and it'll help them get some digits.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You meet HB 7-10 in a party/club and bang her that same night whitout ever getting the digits in the first place. Cool. Most of us in this forum been there at least once but nice to know you guys do it as recently and as often as the newbies dream of.

A humble observation for newbies who might see this post in the future: If you are looking for LTR (which many members of this forum preach against, and with good reason) instead of just spinning 3 or more beautiful plates, Guess what? If she opened her legs to anyone the day she met him, no digits needed, chances are she is not LTR material.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded the app. for the first time a week ago and so far its rubbish. Tinder has 3 fatal flaws. 1. Allowing women to link their instagram accounts. This ends with a lot of women using the app to get instagram followers. 2. The app does a terrible job removing scam/ bots. 3. The algorithm used to match people is very poor. Average looking guys have to pay for boosts otherwise the top stack is monopolized by Chads.