Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder and OLD gods... any advice?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did OLD for a year and I think the only way to approach it is numbers. There was literally zero game in any of the dates I went on. Here's a guide to OLD in a nutshell :

Put effort into your photos. Have a group shot and an activity shot. I wouldn't use professional photos unless it was part of your job.
Have a short profile with key information and some humor.
Swipe

Openers that engage with something in their profile are statistically the most successful but if they're interested, hey *their name* works anyway.
Keep interactions in Tinder messaging short. Some guys will disagree with me here but I actually used Tinder messaging to find out if the girl was interesting. If you just wanna hook up that won't matter to you. Either way, as soon as you know you're interested in meeting them, say something like "anyway we should go for a drink next week, what's your number?".
Text her from then on and ask when she's free. I tried a few first dates but ultimately I think a couple of quick drinks during the week is the best. Gives you an escape, takes pressure off her cos it's public and time limited etc. Never had a bad date doing this. Weekends are for the plates you've progressed with.

If you've gotten to a second date then well done, you've managed something I managed a total of twice in a year.

That said, I was incredibly picky with my swipes and dates. OLD as an average guy is a massive numbers game. The odds of you standing out to your ten matches who have a thousand matches is pretty slim. Biggest tip is don't invest too heavily in it and try to have fun. I ended up sending a cringey nerd meme to one girl just to make my friends laugh and it actually ended up in a date. It's a grind and I hope you have good self esteem because it can take a hit if you're not prepared.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Got it backwards. You don't need to get a date. She does ... with YOU. One you understand this, your frame will change.

You: Hi, its Guru from XYZ
Her: Bla Bla Bla
You: That's cool. I'd like to meet for a drink, free Thur or Fri night?
just asked for phone number in 2 messages and she gave me her snap. nonsense.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 30 minutes, I got three numbers. In another 30 minutes, 2 of the 3 will convert to dates.

Your pics are crap. Don't bother me with these trivialities unless you heed the advice I provided on pics. Else accept your fate and be another Tinder loser like 95% of men.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
In the last 30 minutes, I got three numbers. In another 30 minutes, 2 of the 3 will convert to dates.

Your pics are crap. Don't bother me with these trivialities unless you heed the advice I provided on pics. Else accept your fate and be another Tinder loser like 95% of men.
my pics are good but I have only two

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my pics are good but I have only two
Unfortunately, the market is the judge of that. And the market says, you're like 95% of the chumps with little/no success.

I don't invest into chumps. Step up to the plate or go home.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you. I had instances where they just give ne their number or snapchat. I honestly was trying something I seen online. I guess it doesn’t work on the younger chicks. A lot of people don’t understand that their game doesn’t work on every chick and instead just tell you to “next”. I am really tired if doing that. I really wanna be the LeBron James of getting women. I wanna be able to seize every opportunity I can that is afforded to me. That is my ninja way!
You are at the mercy of your capacity, aesthetics, looks, IQ, and lack thereof. We all are. You either won the genetic lottery and are among the select few or you embrace the damage and plow on forward.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#deletetinder