Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder advice

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay for boosts. Paid for boost 10 matches in a half hr..

So many guys are on tinder girls aren't even seeing your profile

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im out from tinder from long time, so you paid to have your profile boosted and suddenly 10 new matches appeared?

Are those new matches real and active?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete profile and remake, problem solved.

Having said that, I'm yet to have done this, I have enough matches and numbers saved to last me until 2019.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I find most of the matches I get don't even bother replying. Kinda p*sses me off, because even when I get Super Liked it's normally just a waste of time.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is tinder really that good? I heard it was full of low level psyco women with mad STIs and STDs.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is tinder really that good? I heard it was full of low level psyco women with mad STIs and STDs.
I had one serious relationship out of it, also the one with an STI she got off a Tinder guy that ended it, lol. So it started AND ended my relationship before it began.

If you're exceptionally handsome in photos, it's good for easy matches. I don't get easy matches on there, but even when I do I think the average value of the girls is poor and a lot of them have issues (as with OLD in general). Every now and then, I get a hot and smart girl who actually read my bio and has stuff in common with me - so there are a modicum of high value girls on there if you're lucky.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too concerned with catching something, so I stay off there and I really limit my sexual encounters nowadays. Not worth it with all these resistant bugs. Others can take the risk for 10 - 30 minutes of pleasure. Since we live now for 80+ years, the numbers do not compute for me. That means, I have at least another 40+ years.

Reaction score
I had one serious relationship out of it, also the one with an STI she got off a Tinder guy that ended it, lol. So it started AND ended my relationship before it began.

If you're exceptionally handsome in photos, it's good for easy matches. I don't get easy matches on there, but even when I do I think the average value of the girls is poor and a lot of them have issues (as with OLD in general). Every now and then, I get a hot and smart girl who actually read my bio and has stuff in common with me - so there are a modicum of high value girls on there if you're lucky.
How "serious" can the relationship of a little boy be?

Did you tell her about studying for your next chemistry quiz?

Reaction score
Too concerned with catching something, so I stay off there and I really limit my sexual encounters nowadays. Not worth it with all these resistant bugs. Others can take the risk for 10 - 30 minutes of pleasure. Since we live now for 80+ years, the numbers do not compute for me. That means, I have at least another 40+ years.
Ever heard of a condom?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of a condom?
HPV and HSV are skin diseases which transfer from skin to skin contact. Condoms would only protect the penis head and shaft, nothing else. So, if it's on her legs, labia or other parts of her body and your unprotected skin (I.E. ballsack) touches that area, it will be transmitted. I've done loads of research on this.

Reaction score
HPV and HSV are skin diseases which transfer from skin to skin contact. Condoms would only protect the penis head and shaft, nothing else. So, if it's on her legs, labia or other parts of her body and your unprotected skin (I.E. ballsack) touches that area, it will be transmitted. I've done loads of research on this.
I've been with 200 hookers and have nothing.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few months ago.

But I've been doing it for years.
I'd get tested again if I was you. You must specifically request a HSV 1 & 2 test. It's not in the normal STI/STD test array. Your call. Or, you could be lucky. Though, luck does eventually run out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I find most of the matches I get don't even bother replying. Kinda p*sses me off, because even when I get Super Liked it's normally just a waste of time.
Not doing it right kuz.

Her fertility and aesthetics are failing her. Being a attention ***** and cratering her smv is funny.