Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder + abs + shirtless pic = results

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wasting time on bumble.

Activated Tinder for the first time, 3 pics.

1. Shirtless (main)
2. With a bro
3. With 2 hot chicks (friends)

Profile just says "looking for a laugh"

Boom, matches up the ass, ran out of swipes, 25+ likes i cant get till tomorrow. And i got laid tonight.

So that's the formula fellas, its not hard.

Think some of y'all need to stop making posts about hypergamy and transgender rights and start hitting the damn gym.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Shirtless (main)
2. With a bro

Boom, matches up the ass, ran out of swipes, 25+ likes i cant get till tomorrow. And i got laid tonight.

Think some of y'all need to stop making posts about hypergamy and transgender rights and start hitting the damn gym.
What's your getting laid convo? I'm getting matches but they wanting to get a first date in. Not just straight sex.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your getting laid convo? I'm getting matches but they wanting to get a first date in. Not just straight sex.
You gear your profile around it, i.e shirtless pic, "looking for a good time" or whatever as your profile, then usually they hit you with some "what you upto" nonsense and ya go "watching netflix, up for chill?"

Not every girls gonna go for this though especially not on a weeknight if so just go on the date and seal it there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gear your profile around it, i.e shirtless pic, "looking for a good time" or whatever as your profile, then usually they hit you with some "what you upto" nonsense and ya go "watching netflix, up for chill?"

Not every girls gonna go for this though especially not on a weeknight if so just go on the date and seal it there.
I'm getting about 10% matches as is. I been using the AMS string em along onlong dating strategy. Im going to build a rotation using this and add build to social circle . Im pretty good friend or associate to every chick I've fvcked except one night stands. I believe in putting good Dee in em.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your stated age on Tinder and what age are the women who are responding to you?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a few days and see how many likes you get.

Your profile is no doubt playing it's part, but Tinder always puts new profiles to the front of the deck. You would've been one of the first people to show up for a lot of women.

Looks wise I'm nothing special, but even I can get 25+ likes waiting for me on a fresh account. That massively drops off once the initial boost wears off. That's just how Tinder works these days.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Shirtless (main)
2. With a bro

Start fvcking and stop complaining.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a few days and see how many likes you get.

Your profile is no doubt playing it's part, but Tinder always puts new profiles to the front of the deck. You would've been one of the first people to show up for a lot of women.

Looks wise I'm nothing special, but even I can get 25+ likes waiting for me on a fresh account. That massively drops off once the initial boost wears off. That's just how Tinder works these days.
Can u change profile to get back to front of deck?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL. How do you frame your tinder convo towards sex?

They currently trying to get first dates.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I believe what you say, a guy in shape gets result.

Anyway you didnt mention the quality of those girls, cause if they are land whale we're again "talking about hypergamy", can you upload any pics of your matches?

Do they give fast answer and are open after being matched or are they silent?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can u change profile to get back to front of deck?
If you pay for Tinder, yes
If you don't pay for Tinder, no.

Only way to get yourself back to the front of the deck with regular Tinder Is to delete your account and start over again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pay for Tinder, yes
If you don't pay for Tinder, no.

Only way to get yourself back to the front of the deck with regular Tinder Is to delete your account and start over again.
I paid for one month 2 days ago . So if I make a small profile change daily it'll keep me in front?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I paid for one month 2 days ago . So if I make a small profile change daily it'll keep me in front?
No, you get a Boost feature with the paid version. That puts you at the front of the deck for a period of time.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL. How do you frame your tinder convo towards sex?

They currently trying to get first dates.
I've created some fake profiles to see what is like. Lets just say I wouldn't have to put that much effort.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

1. Shirtless (main)
2. With a bro

You forgot to add “and some of you need to start finding 2 hot chicks who you are good friends with, you can take pictures with, and post on a dating site.”