Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to debunk "The Wall", the biggest cope among the manosphere

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in the animal kingdom beta males are ruthlessly killed off by Alpha Males. Look at male lions for example, they are tossed out of the pride so the alpha can have all the women to himself.
With lions, the women do most of the hunting. The male mostly just deals with the women and scares or kills other dudes that try to trespass. He also kills any women that refuse and the cubs of any women after killing their previous male.

He doesn't care what the other lions and lionesses think... .

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
With lions, the women do most of the hunting. The male mostly just deals with the women and scares or kills other dudes that try to trespass. He also kills any women that refuse and the cubs of any women after killing their previous male.

He doesn't care what the other lions and lionesses think... .
Ironically enough this is the feminist dream, All female hunters and One Alpha King for all the women to share with the beta males killed off.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically enough this is the feminist dream, All female hunters and One Alpha King for all the women to share with the beta males killed off.
yep, it's going to be strange not having any other guys to talk with but I'll manage somehow.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as a 61 year old, I'm going to half agree. I remember when I was in my 20s, I used to look at women over 30 and think that was about the time that they lost their "shine" or whatever it was. I'm not sure what it was, but they lost something. On the other hand, I did get a big crush on a women in her 30s at about the same age, but I digress...

Now I can look at some older women and find them extremely attractive, when maybe I wouldn't have when I was younger. But there is a definite difference with young women. I'm not saying older women can't be attractive, but nothing beats that youthful sheen. 18-24 is considered peak beauty years for a reason. But at my age, almost everybody looks young to me.
Thats hilarious. When I was a teenager I used to love older women, early to mid 30s I couldn’t get enough of (movies and tv of course). Now Im older and a 33 year old face looks kind old to me. For some reason didn’t see it all when younger. Maybe the internet and society‘s youth obsession changed me.

In my opinion, the wall is just the age where a man and women can SELL movies and to a lesser extent tv. Could a 40 something James Bond sell movie tickets? Definitely. Would a 27 Scarlett Johansson sell? Yes. But would a 40 year old SJ sell? Probably not. Even if she took off her clothes in a sexy sex scene and seduced the major actor, she wouldn’t be able to sell at 40.

You think Big Bang Theory would have worked if “Penny” was 33 at the start instead of 21?
You think Friends would have worked if Jennifer Aniston was 33 at the start instead of 25?
Yet George Clooney was 33 when he started ER, most famous actor in the world.
Daniel Craig was 37 when he become James Bond, look at hIm now.

Not that men don’t age, but still, men have a longer shelf life, so to speak.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as a 61 year old, I'm going to half agree. I remember when I was in my 20s, I used to look at women over 30 and think that was about the time that they lost their "shine" or whatever it was. I'm not sure what it was, but they lost something. On the other hand, I did get a big crush on a women in her 30s at about the same age, but I digress...

Now I can look at some older women and find them extremely attractive, when maybe I wouldn't have when I was younger. But there is a definite difference with young women. I'm not saying older women can't be attractive, but nothing beats that youthful sheen. 18-24 is considered peak beauty years for a reason. But at my age, almost everybody looks young to me.
agree, its triage for sure. pick the best from the rest. men between 50 and 65+ have so many choices including some young ones.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never thought that I'd say this, but I recently watched a later episode of LITB and looked at June Cleaver in a different light.
You know, it's the strangest thing. I have never found Mary Tyler Moore attractive, never. But recently I've been watching the old **** Van Dyke Show, and began... noticing her. Suddenly I find her extremely attractive - at least the Mary Tyler Moore from that era, she was in her 20s then. Not from later, when she got her own show, but on The **** Van Dyke Show. Something about that sexy, classy housewife thing going on. I guess this isn't an age thing, because she was in her 20s, but maybe it's an age thing from my end. Now that I'm in my 60s I see her in a different light.

I've also watched some episodes of The Honeymooners recently, and I find Audrey Meadows so frigging sexy. Not surprising, because I've always had a thing for redheads (even in black and white apparently). But I always thought Audrey Meadows was hot, even when I was a kid.

EDITED TO SAY: I can't believe they censor D!ck Van Dyke.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Thats hilarious. When I was a teenager I used to love older women, early to mid 30s I couldn’t get enough of (movies and tv of course). Now Im older and a 33 year old face looks kind old to me. For some reason didn’t see it all when younger. Maybe the internet and society‘s youth obsession changed me.

In my opinion, the wall is just the age where a man and women can SELL movies and to a lesser extent tv. Could a 40 something James Bond sell movie tickets? Definitely. Would a 27 Scarlett Johansson sell? Yes. But would a 40 year old SJ sell? Probably not. Even if she took off her clothes in a sexy sex scene and seduced the major actor, she wouldn’t be able to sell at 40.

You think Big Bang Theory would have worked if “Penny” was 33 at the start instead of 21?
You think Friends would have worked if Jennifer Aniston was 33 at the start instead of 25?
Yet George Clooney was 33 when he started ER, most famous actor in the world.
Daniel Craig was 37 when he become James Bond, look at hIm now.

Not that men don’t age, but still, men have a longer shelf life, so to speak.
I think the image below perfectly illustrates your point

e672ae8c9430c48d92da8471201c91ad.jpg

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't see many 40 year old females dating guys in their 20s.
That's true, you don't see it. But females are experts at covering their tracks. I'm sure plenty of
older women are most certainly being banged in private (at their place) and making "glock-glock gasp"
noises as they try get as much young c0ck as they can down their throats. OLD is lining them up with
these young men and the whole thing can be arranged without the two of them ever being seen together
in public. Older women aren't interested in the conversation when they select these young chaps, just a
seeing to by an excitable and virile young man.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's true, you don't see it. But females are experts at covering their tracks. I'm sure plenty of
older women are most certainly being banged in private (at their place) and making "glock-glock gasp"
noises as they try get as much young c0ck as they can down their throats. OLD is lining them up with
these young men and the whole thing can be arranged without the two of them ever being seen together
in public. Older women aren't interested in the conversation when they select these young chaps, just a
seeing to by an excitable and virile young man.
If only men these days had some dignity and self respect

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us do. I absolutely WILL NOT chase tail. Ever!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall is literally 90% about weight for women. For example, a woman can hit the wall at 21 because of the freshman 40 she got from college.

For a guy, a guy has to be in great shape and make more money as he gets older. A guy in his 30s has to have his **** together to be attractive, while a woman just has to look healthy and presentable. And don't go and tell me men don't find older women attractive because that's a bunch of bull shvt lol.
Rubbish , vast majority of women rapidly deteriorate after 30 both physically and mentally

Men naturally age a lot better , if a man chooses to destroy his body with junk food and poor lifestyle choices thats his problem alone not the rest of ours

Given the chance No man on this earth is going to pick a hot 40 year old female over a hot 23 year old female

at 40 they start to sag everywhere , there's cellulite , menopause and all sorts of other female horrors just around the corner

Men do need to have their sh1t together as they approach 30 , but then really so do women these days if i was dating a 30 year old woman i would expect her to be in very very good shape , have a good career or business and be well educated

Also you do not need to be a CEO of a multi national corporation to be deemed sucessfull by younger women

simply owning something like a local restaurant with a bmw / mercades will be enough to get you some very decent poon in my area

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall has been a commonly used term amongst the manosphere and the reason guys use it is that it's just a huge cope for bitter men. The average man above 30 does not look like this chiseled Greek God that the manosphere preaches and the average 30-year-old woman does not look like some fat post crack addict.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the wall actually applies to men more than women.

Why?

The wall is literally 90% about weight for women. For example, a woman can hit the wall at 21 because of the freshman 40 she got from college.

For a guy, a guy has to be in great shape and make more money as he gets older. A guy in his 30s has to have his **** together to be attractive, while a woman just has to look healthy and presentable. And don't go and tell me men don't find older women attractive because that's a bunch of bull shvt lol.

But Children?

Agreed, women have less chance of conceiving a child the older they get but do your average guy 40 and older really care about children that much? I don't have any stats, but I doubt the average 50-year-old guy is hell-bent on having more kids.
Women's attractiveness falls of a cliff as they get older. And men mainly care about looks, that means that their value to a mate disappears along with it.

Sure, some guys are dumpster diving. But those woman were put in the dumpster for a reason.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Main wall is 25. In the sense that nearly all women, provided not fat or disfigured, look amazing in their early 20s. After that it’s a question of degree, but for white women early 30s is an age where many go from “would” to “wouldn’t”

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubbish , vast majority of women rapidly deteriorate after 30 both physically and mentally

Men naturally age a lot better , if a man chooses to destroy his body with junk food and poor lifestyle choices thats his problem alone not the rest of ours

Given the chance No man on this earth is going to pick a hot 40 year old female over a hot 23 year old female

at 40 they start to sag everywhere , there's cellulite , menopause and all sorts of other female horrors just around the corner
I'm 57, though my bio says 60.

Post 40 women that are a B cup can still look perky. And if they exercise, the rest can remain adequate too. Menopause does kill off attraction, no doubt, but you can still find some exceptions to the rule.

Blanketed statements are never a good idea. As to your above statement ... earlier this year (when I had more time to go out ). I had an opportunity with a 21 year old (6.5) , a 24 year old (7) and one gal in her early 30's (between a 7.5 or 8 ) (that at the time, I thought she was in her mid 20's).

When I say "opportunity" I'm not 100% certain I could have bedded them, but there was definitely expressed interest on their end. I did end up kissing the 24 year old and honestly... I felt like a creepy old man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something not mentioned is to me the wall isn’t just about looks, it’s about attitude. Women over 30 have the most ****tiest attitudes! I’m a guy who likes to joke around and laugh a lot, women in their 30s and 40s see this as immature but I also have noticed women in their 20’s relate to my personality better. I’m sorry but I’m never going to be the lip poked out grump that never speaks that I see alot of women out with.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall has been a commonly used term amongst the manosphere and the reason guys use it is that it's just a huge cope for bitter men. The average man above 30 does not look like this chiseled Greek God that the manosphere preaches and the average 30-year-old woman does not look like some fat post crack addict.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the wall actually applies to men more than women.

Why?

But Children?

Agreed, women have less chance of conceiving a child the older they get but do your average guy 40 and older really care about children that much? I don't have any stats, but I doubt the average 50-year-old guy is hell-bent on having more kids.
You're hitting all the wrong things for the wrong reasons. A big misunderstanding of what the wall is.

In basic terms, the wall is the biological and attractive limit of a female. Your first mistake was thinking this applies to men. It doesn't. Men don't have a wall. We have unlimited potential.

Second: no matter what, women's attractiveness always falls as they age. Their skin starts to wither, their faces gets granny lines, their hair slows down in growth, their tits sag, their pvssy smells more, their energy falls, and they hit menopause, and they become more annoying due to them being "mature women." Aka not feminine at all. Men are not just attractive cause of their looks, but also because of their resources and ability to protect. No man likes a woman who has resources and protects him. Any man that even shamelessly follows a woman like that is not a man, but a little boy. This is one of the main reasons the wall is woman's worse fear: there is no way a man will consider her above a young, attractive woman. She can be poor as ****, but as long as her body looks good and she's still ripe, they will go for her most of the time.

Any guy that goes for older women are just dumpster diving or going for easier *****. It's no different than going to walmart or Family Dollar to shop.

And don't go and tell me men don't find older women attractive because that's a bunch of bull shvt lol.
Men have lower standards than women. We can tolerate an ugly woman if we're that desperate.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why?

But Children?

I agree the wall applies to both sexes, just not sure about the wall being 90% about weight. I thought this whole time, the wall as strictly referred to intersexual dynamics/procreation when a person is not on prime condition to procreate which is the nature and ultimate goal of humanity. So when women have fewer and fewer chances to procreate and the risk of birth gets higher and higher with age (35 and onwards) that's when her biological wall nears. At least that's how I understood it to be.

Men have a wall as well, just not one that refers to procreation as men can have spread their sperm up until their death. Men's wall is definitely more physical/appearance as you stated is for women. But even then that can change with a little effort.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the wall applies to both sexes, just not sure about the wall being 90% about weight. I thought this whole time, the wall as strictly referred to intersexual dynamics/procreation when a person is not on prime condition to procreate which is the nature and ultimate goal of humanity. So when women have fewer and fewer chances to procreate and the risk of birth gets higher and higher with age (35 and onwards) that's when her biological wall nears. At least that's how I understood it to be.

Men have a wall as well, just not one that refers to procreation as men can have spread their sperm up until their death. Men's wall is definitely more physical/appearance as you stated is for women. But even then that can change with a little effort.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice
I think this is a meaningless definition of "the wall", because humans are: 1) interdependent, 2) not just mechanistic biology but psychology.

In other words the person you want to have sex with also needs to want it back, and the reasons why they would or wouldnt want it are psychological, not just whether it's technically possible or not biologically. So it doesnt matter that a 50 year old man can technically impregnate a 20 year old woman if that woman doesnt want to fvck him (unless he is some sort of violent antisocial bent on impregnation).

"The wall" for either gender and any individual is simply when the people theyre still attracted to, who used to be attracted back, are no longer attracted to them.

Last edited: