Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to debunk "The Wall", the biggest cope among the manosphere

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a meaningless definition of "the wall", because humans are: 1) interdependent, 2) not just mechanistic biology but psychology.

In other words the person you want to have sex with also needs to want it back, and the reasons why they would or wouldnt want it are psychological, not just whether it's technically possible or not biologically. So it doesnt matter that a 50 year old man can technically impregnate a 20 year old woman if that woman doesnt want to fvck him (unless he is some sort of violent antisocial bent on impregnation).

"The wall" for either gender and any individual is simply when the people theyre still attracted to, who used to be attracted back, are no longer attracted to them.
Except there's enough rich old guys ****ing 20 year olds to make this not true. There is no inherent wall for men. As long as they have resources, they have access to most women, including young girls. Young girls do hook up with older guys. Vice versa, that is rarily the case.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall used to exist, now it doesn't bc women's intrinsic value is now stratospheric compared to before. The wall still applies to mental health though, many women are undatable from all the baggage.
Thanks to all the simps who cant get pvssy .. Simping to death Broo keep on going one day you will get her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except there's enough rich old guys ****ing 20 year olds to make this not true. There is no inherent wall for men. As long as they have resources, they have access to most women, including young girls. Young girls do hook up with older guys. Vice versa, that is rarily the case.
Im not talking about prostitution mate.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not talking about prostitution mate.
I didn't mention prostitution. Women willingly do it, and I don't call gold digging prostitution.

Ironically, I do think men who become beholden to rich women for sex are acting like prostitutes.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is not necessarily true. I'm not sure what documentaries you are watching or if you are consuming too much red pill content and it's going to your ego (Don't take that as an attack it's just an observation. A lot of red pill content is designed to pump up the male's ego. AMS has this down to a t. He pumps the ego up and guys leave with an ego boost, a kind of high, but nothing lasting)

Anyway, look at wolves.

It there is a fight whoever comes out the weaker will offer his throat. The stronger will decline the invitation to kill him as he is needed in the pack. They are social.

Chimpanzees: There will be a hierarchical structure with a lead male. When he gets brought down it's usually be a coalition working together. Machiavellian style.

I notice you write alpha male in capital letters and beta male in small letters. This gives away the fact that your ego is at play.

Kill all betas, Mr Alpha? Hahahaha. I like your confirmation bias.
In the majority of the animal kingdom males fight each other for breeding rights with the females, let's use lobsters,Elephant seals,Deers and roosters as an example. Of course we have expections like male bees and ants who literally exist just to have s*x with the queen.

Of course the more intelligent animals like humans work together, a successful group always has an Alpha at the top(When has a beta wolf ever led the pack?).

As long as a guy isn't simping and is dedicated to self improvement, he can become an alpha male in my eyes

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Human civilization, a while back, decided it was better if everyone had "skin in the Game", rather than Alphas getting all the poonani, and so this concept of monogamy came about. This was purely to stablize society and make men not so sex-focused. In case you haven't noticed, men are obsessed with sex to the point of being dysfunctional and an utter detriment to society.

Up until recently the rules were this - 1 woman for 1 man. Being a player, cheating etc was all shamed. The effect this had was that everyone was getting laid, and everyone could focus on other stuff because their sexual needs were being met (largely). The only people who didn't like this arrangement were Alphas and Women. Who was behind feminism? Alphas and women.

Those days of monogamy and fairness are over now. We are back in a free sexual marketplace where alpha's get all the sex. What's weird though is we still like to pretend that we are living in a monogamous, stability-focused and family-focused society - and pine for those things and wonder why we can't have it. It's because we are back living in the jungle again.
The reason one man would have multiple women in the past, was because male mortality was so high. World war 2 alone killed 60 million men.

Men would work really dangerous jobs in the mines or in construction, this meant we always had a surplus of women.

More men are born then women, it's natures way of balancing things however now male mortality is down. So now we have an over-abundance of men which has caused a majority of the problems in dating.

The reason we had feminism in the 60s was because most of the alphas were killed in the war, who was left over? The beta males who didn't fight for their nation.

Look what happened to Japan,Germany and America.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There are definitely more men, but the quality is very low. 80% of men are sexually invisible to women and are at no risk of ever banging her. Only about 2% of men are in the Highly Desirable category for women.

The problem with the invisible 80% is they throw money at women and treat them like living Goddesses and this is bad for society and turns women into asssholes. We want women who are pretty and feminine. Not these burping, farting, tattooed messes that we are seeing today. And they are only that way because of Betas.

Either we go back to monogamy. Or we ban Betas from women. We can't have both.
Social media and only fans exist because betas give women attention, women go on those for easy free attention. Do you honestly believe we would still have only fans if there were more women then men?

You're right that betas ruined women for everyone else, anytime she does something simps will rush to praise her.

I honestly believe simping should be a criminal offense, anyone found to have used onlyfans deserves at least 5 years in prison.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason one man would have multiple women in the past, was because male mortality was so high. World war 2 alone killed 60 million men.

Men would work really dangerous jobs in the mines or in construction, this meant we always had a surplus of women.

More men are born then women, it's natures way of balancing things however now male mortality is down. So now we have an over-abundance of men which has caused a majority of the problems in dating.

The reason we had feminism in the 60s was because most of the alphas were killed in the war, who was left over? The beta males who didn't fight for their nation.

Look what happened to Japan,Germany and America.
You are georgepithyou right? your ideas of "alpha", "beta" and biology sound a lot like something you would get from watching a certain kind of youtube videos, and i recall him talking about that AMS guy he watched and writing like this too.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are georgepithyou right? your ideas of "alpha", "beta" and biology sound a lot like something you would get from watching a certain kind of youtube videos, and i recall him talking about that AMS guy he watched and writing like this too.
Yeah i didn't like that username so i made a new account

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree.

All these dudes who are getting angry at women and calling them "slvts" and "asholes" etc are missing the blindingly obvious truth.

It's men. Collectively failing to patrol simping. It's all on us. Simps should be rounded up and beaten. Probably killed. To be honest, I think simping is like paedophilia. It's an ingrained perversion and mind-sickness. You can't beat the pedo out of a man, and I don't think you can beat the simp out of a man either. I know it's drastic, but it's reached a point where all options are on the table now.

As you rightly said in an earlier post. In nature, what did Alphas do with Betas who were interfering with women? At the very least the beta was attacked, and at most killed. This is fact.

I mean....there are still dudes who get married today. Under the current laws, they still get Married. That should be a death penalty offense for Crimes against All of Mankind and for failing to uphold basic masculine principles and standards..
haha, no matter what is the situation of the dude, the best sexual solution for him is to get rid of the other dudes and only have women. alpha tells get rid of beta, beta tells get rid of alpha. if the war occurs lots of alpha going into hiding I think. same as any other minority looking for a conflict.

don't have to actually do much of anything, the issue will solve itself eventually. It's called evolution...

probably the root cause of more than one slave revolt.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 57, though my bio says 60.

Post 40 women that are a B cup can still look perky. And if they exercise, the rest can remain adequate too. Menopause does kill off attraction, no doubt, but you can still find some exceptions to the rule.

Blanketed statements are never a good idea. As to your above statement ... earlier this year (when I had more time to go out ). I had an opportunity with a 21 year old (6.5) , a 24 year old (7) and one gal in her early 30's (between a 7.5 or 8 ) (that at the time, I thought she was in her mid 20's).

When I say "opportunity" I'm not 100% certain I could have bedded them, but there was definitely expressed interest on their end. I did end up kissing the 24 year old and honestly... I felt like a creepy old man.
I'm late 40s and, while I had plenty of college girl interest, I just find them insufferable to be around. So dumb, shallow and flat out childlike in many ways. Looks wise yes but everything else was a no.

Reaction score
At the gym and I see plenty of older fit women that I would bang. This whole wall narrative is complete bull shvt. Get off the copium!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my opinion only, but I doubt a lot of regular guys in their mid/late-30s get laid with a lot of early 20s girls, unless they look like god, drive super cars and make a lot of money so they can support the lifestyle girls in their early 20s want. If you don't have that, those girls have options, younger options.
Your typical guy who is 33-39 isn't getting with 18-23 year old women all that much. He's mostly invisible to that cohort mainly on access because he isn't spending much time in environments with them. He might get some in his workplace but most workplaces aren't conducive to romance. In bars/nightclubs, most 21-23 year olds ignore him. Most 33-39 year old men don't have the 18-23s in their social circle. I can't imagine the non-bar cold approaches going well between 33-39 year old men and 18-23s.

The typical 37 year old is lucky to get a 30 year old.

It takes a lot for 33-39 year old men to attract 18-23 year old women. You would need to be in good shape, have a solid income (I'd think $150k at a minimum, but more in the $200k+ range), and have a nice car.

Reaction score
Your typical guy who is 33-39 isn't getting with 18-23 year old women all that much. He's mostly invisible to that cohort mainly on access because he isn't spending much time in environments with them. He might get some in his workplace but most workplaces aren't conducive to romance. In bars/nightclubs, most 21-23 year olds ignore him. Most 33-39 year old men don't have the 18-23s in their social circle. I can't imagine the non-bar cold approaches going well between 33-39 year old men and 18-23s.

It takes a lot for 33-39 year old men to attract 18-23 year old women. You would need to be in good shape, have a solid income (I'd think $150k at a minimum, but more in the $200k+ range), and have a nice car.
this

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It depends on the guy. I'm 39 and I'm currently banging a 23 yr old that I got from cold approach. When I go to bars/clubs, 21-23 yr old women do not ignore me. I also get checked out all the time by younger women in public. But I look like I'm 28-30, I'm in shape, dress well, and have a nice car. I do not make 150k or even 100k.

If you take care of yourself and look younger then your age, you can get younger women. Game helps too.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall has been a commonly used term amongst the manosphere and the reason guys use it is that it's just a huge cope for bitter men. The average man above 30 does not look like this chiseled Greek God that the manosphere preaches and the average 30-year-old woman does not look like some fat post crack addict.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the wall actually applies to men more than women.

Why?

The wall is literally 90% about weight for women. For example, a woman can hit the wall at 21 because of the freshman 40 she got from college.

For a guy, a guy has to be in great shape and make more money as he gets older. A guy in his 30s has to have his **** together to be attractive, while a woman just has to look healthy and presentable. And don't go and tell me men don't find older women attractive because that's a bunch of bull shvt lol.

But Children?

Agreed, women have less chance of conceiving a child the older they get but do your average guy 40 and older really care about children that much? I don't have any stats, but I doubt the average 50-year-old guy is hell-bent on having more kids.
I have to disagree. The wall does exist for women and it's not all about them getting fat. There looks start to fade before they even hit 30, especially if there white. Other races seem to look better longer. I almost feel like the wall for white women is 30 and the wall for non white should be higher. I'm not even attracted to white women that are 28. They already look old to me. Some of them do get fat too at 30 but that's not the entire definition of the wall.

If a man takes care of himself and puts together a great life, he can bang women in there 20s into his 40s. I'm almost 40 and I look 28-30. I don't mess with women my age. I don't find older women attractive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks drift off after you bang them a few times. It's normal. Especially if you're living in a big, modern Western city.
This was the biggest shock to me as I grew older. Good sex used to keep a girl around for a long time. This was back in the early to mid 2000's. Nowadays after you bang them good they still drift away. I have had girls tell me that I was expendable and it was a shame because the sex was great. I attribute this to extreme sexual abundance. I noticed this happened when I came back to the DMV. When I lived in a less metropolitan area this didnt happen as much.

You can give a girl their first orgasm at 24 and she will still only keep you around for a couple weeks. This is how girls in big cities operate. Its a mess. To be honest it kind of hurts my feelings :rofl:.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my view of the wall.

37 year old with a toddler lives next door. (so bare in mind within the last 20 months,shes pushed another mans orgasm out her fanny)

she goes on at least 2 expensive dates a week, and she gets railed by 1 good looking man a week.

if thats what they call female decline Ill take that anyday of the week

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall has been a commonly used term amongst the manosphere and the reason guys use it is that it's just a huge cope for bitter men. The average man above 30 does not look like this chiseled Greek God that the manosphere preaches and the average 30-year-old woman does not look like some fat post crack addict.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the wall actually applies to men more than women.

Why?

The wall is literally 90% about weight for women. For example, a woman can hit the wall at 21 because of the freshman 40 she got from college.

For a guy, a guy has to be in great shape and make more money as he gets older. A guy in his 30s has to have his **** together to be attractive, while a woman just has to look healthy and presentable. And don't go and tell me men don't find older women attractive because that's a bunch of bull shvt lol.

But Children?

Agreed, women have less chance of conceiving a child the older they get but do your average guy 40 and older really care about children that much? I don't have any stats, but I doubt the average 50-year-old guy is hell-bent on having more kids.
I feel like you lack a grasp of the Wall and all it connotes.A woman’s value,above all else,is dependent on her physical attractiveness,which is something that most women lose as they get older.For every one woman who doesn’t there are a hundred who do.The effects of aging hit men to a much lesser degree than women,meaning that he is in a much better position than your average woman in terms of retaining his physical appeal.Why do you think women get so bent out of shape about age?In addition to their declining physical attractiveness,there is the spectre of having to compete with fresh young girls in their late teens and early twenties.More attractive,less jaded,more attracted to older,more experienced men, who by the way would have gotten their **** together at least to some extent.It is a more appealing prospect for both these men and these girls, and that is what really scares women about the wall,competing in a market in which they are for once,severely disadvantaged.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These are my feelings on The Wall. Roosh wrote that article before his religious conversion.

@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 makes an argument that has merit.

The typical 35 or 40 year old man is not attracting young women. He's getting whatever he can from women close to his own age. That's depressing.

Most men 35-50 don't care about having children. The childless late 30s/early 40s guys are often fine with being childless and the single dads typically don't want more kids.
The thing is,most men are lost. I would think the answer is to be more than a typical 35-40 year old then.