Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to debunk "The Wall", the biggest cope among the manosphere

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman’s value,above all else,is dependent on her physical attractiveness,which is something that most women lose as they get older.For every one woman who doesn’t there are a hundred who do.The effects of aging hit men to a much lesser degree than women,meaning that he is in a much better position than your average woman in terms of retaining his physical appeal.Why do you think women get so bent out of shape about age?In addition to their declining physical attractiveness,there is the spectre of having to compete with fresh young girls in their late teens and early twenties.More attractive,less jaded,more attracted to older,more experienced men, who by the way would have gotten their **** together at least to some extent.It is a more appealing prospect for both these men and these girls, and that is what really scares women about the wall,competing in a market in which they are for once,severely disadvantaged.
@catsmeow

Reaction score
I have to disagree. The wall does exist for women and it's not all about them getting fat. There looks start to fade before they even hit 30, especially if there white. Other races seem to look better longer. I almost feel like the wall for white women is 30 and the wall for non white should be higher. I'm not even attracted to white women that are 28. They already look old to me. Some of them do get fat too at 30 but that's not the entire definition of the wall.

If a man takes care of himself and puts together a great life, he can bang women in there 20s into his 40s. I'm almost 40 and I look 28-30. I don't mess with women my age. I don't find older women attractive.
Just say you aren’t attracted to white women lmao

Reaction score
I feel like you lack a grasp of the Wall and all it connotes.A woman’s value,above all else,is dependent on her physical attractiveness,which is something that most women lose as they get older.For every one woman who doesn’t there are a hundred who do.The effects of aging hit men to a much lesser degree than women,meaning that he is in a much better position than your average woman in terms of retaining his physical appeal.Why do you think women get so bent out of shape about age?In addition to their declining physical attractiveness,there is the spectre of having to compete with fresh young girls in their late teens and early twenties.More attractive,less jaded,more attracted to older,more experienced men, who by the way would have gotten their **** together at least to some extent.It is a more appealing prospect for both these men and these girls, and that is what really scares women about the wall,competing in a market in which they are for once,severely disadvantaged.
Do you never leave your house or frequent spots like clubs? Of course a club rat is going to look like utter dog shvt by 30 cause all she does is drugs and drink alcohol. Go to some upscale mall or rich suburb and you are guaranteed to see milfs. A lot of popular actresses are in their 30s and 40s too. I think your scope is limited because clubs and tinder are full of broken hopeless romantics that plan on being single well in to there 40s.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a guy has to make six figures to have his sh!t together. Maybe in some areas. A guy with a large, solid social circle probably has the edge on a solitary guy making six figures.
Hell, a guy with nothin going on but charm has more than a solitary guy.
I believe that a certain degree of social awkwardness is inherited genetically

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a confidence thing really, I'm confident on dates, I've dated so many.. Some girls are really annoying about that, it's almost harassment, they want to know. If I thought I was too old I wouldn't approach and date girls in their 20s. What I believe doesn't matter, it's what they believe that matters, THEY decide if they are going to sleep with you. When they ask me my age I ask them how old they think I am, they say 30 for example, then I say then I'm 30 and then they keep asking until it become annoying, they have to know because for them it's important. I've noticed that if I tell them right off the bat like it's nothing, like I'm telling her my name, it doesn't work. During the date they don't mind about my age, but the next day when she wakes up she is going to start thinking about me and do a mental list of pros and cons to decide if she is going to see me again, age is a con, not a huge one but still a con. I don't care about being 35, but I care about the fact that it plays against me. Actually I have no idea how to deal with that (any suggestions?). Telling her the truth right away, lie and keep lying, play games and don't tell her, date older women (fvck no)? I study at the university with 18-19yo girls, they send IOIs all the time, but I'm just too old, they may fantasize about the older guy, but they will not act most of the time. Psychological barrier. Like I said, it can happen, but you shouldn't wait for that.

It's my opinion only, but I doubt a lot of regular guys in their mid/late-30s get laid with a lot of early 20s girls, unless they look like god, drive super cars and make a lot of money so they can support the lifestyle girls in their early 20s want. If you don't have that, those girls have options, younger options.

Come on man, those actors, singers whatever are superstar, they have status money reputation talent. They live in another reality, not our reality. I'm pretty sure Jack Nicholson had a blast when he was younger but now he doesnt fvck hot young girls in their 20s in pretty sure, maybe the gold diggers or the ones who want a sugar daddy.
You don’t have to offer the world on a silver platter.You just have to offer more than the guys her age.Which most of the time,is the case when comparing guys in their twenties and guys in their thirties.That’s how hypergamy works.

Reaction score
You don’t have to offer the world on a silver platter.You just have to offer more than the guys her age.Which most of the time,is the case when comparing guys in their twenties and guys in their thirties.That’s how hypergamy works.
No it's how gold diggers work lol

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you never leave your house or frequent spots like clubs? Of course a club rat is going to look like utter dog shvt by 30 cause all she does is drugs and drink alcohol. Go to some upscale mall or rich suburb and you are guaranteed to see milfs. A lot of popular actresses are in their 30s and 40s too. I think your scope is limited because clubs and tinder are full of broken hopeless romantics that plan on being single well in to there 40s.
Yeah....well for one thing, I don’t do OLD. I think it’s such a ****ty way to meet people. I meet most of my conquests on campus.If you think those milfs and actresses you are referring to are the norm?You’re kidding yourself.Women lose attractiveness as they get older,that is not an opinion,it is a fact.There may be exceptions,but those exceptions prove the rule.It perplexes me how you don’t see this.

Reaction score
Yeah....well for one thing, I don’t do OLD. I think it’s such a ****ty way to meet people. I meet most of my conquests on campus.If you think those milfs and actresses you are referring to are the norm?You’re kidding yourself.Women lose attractiveness as they get older,that is not an opinion,it is a fact.There may be exceptions,but those exceptions prove the rule.It perplexes me how you don’t see this.
I mean a college campus isn't the norm either. I don't disagree with you either because women do lose attraction with age and I do prefer younger. However, this wall cope nonsense is over exaggerated by bitter black/red pillers as a coping revenge mechanism. A woman that keeps in decent shape and maintains her beauty is going to be more than likely fine as she ages as opposed to this dumb doomer narrative of once a woman hits 30 then she must invest in cat liter at Costco.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that keeps in decent shape and maintains her beauty is going to be more than likely fine as she ages as opposed to this doomer narrative of once a woman hits 30 then she must invest in cat liter at Costco.
I think there's a disconnect in definitions here. From what I gather when djs are talking "the wall", they mean females have less prospects with quality ltrs. Not banging them.. Of course men will bang women they're not 100% attracted to. Even if you maintain that a woman would be fine in her late 30s for finding a quality ltr man.. That's from your perspective as to what passes for quality. Not from a females perspective. In her mind she will not be satisfied with what you deem "fine".

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean a college campus isn't the norm either. I don't disagree with you either because women do lose attraction with age and I do prefer younger. However, this wall cope nonsense is over exaggerated by bitter black/red pillers as a coping revenge mechanism. A woman that keeps in decent shape and maintains her beauty is going to be more than likely fine as she ages as opposed to this dumb doomer narrative of once a woman hits 30 then she must invest in cat liter at Costco.
If you’re a bum dependent on women losing it to improve your chances with them,then it doesn’t matter what age you are. You won’t pull.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to respectfully disagree. A man who leads a healthy lifestyle, doesn't smoke or do drugs, doesn't drink too much, doesn't subsist on junk food, is well groomed and has decent style is going to look presentable well into his 40's and beyond. Women, on then other hand, rarely look good past age 35-40. Sure, they get plastic surgery, inject themselves with botox, and wear layers of makeup but the facade crumbles once you take a closer look. Their t!ts sag, they have cellulite, their faces are wrinkled and their bodies are not very nice to look at once the clothing comes off.
I know a semi young woman who has the cellulite thing going on , she is still fine but it’s noticeable
While I agree that it's more difficult for older women to meet quality man, I think the "wall" applies to men more than it applies to women.
Older women may not find the super hot guy with money (top tier men) but they can easily find a regular guy with a good job who would be a good father. Most guys don't have much luck with women, so any women who look "ok" would be a good catch. We see this on OLD already, average men going for the ugly ones. Nothing new. So women can still find a guy with whom they can settle down, by a house and have a family, live a comfortable life. They won't get the top tier men but but they still can do pretty well.

Men have less chance, even if they look good, have their "sh1ts together" (it's subjective) the age barrier will play against them most of the time. I'm 35, looks like 26-27, good shape, stylish, look good, I date 21-27yo girls. The attraction slowly deteriorate when they discover my age. Women are easily influenced by their peers and society. Age gaps are not well seen in our society, especially for women dating older men. A guy too old has the same effect as a guy too short: "Yes he's a really cool guy, but I don't know.." He's just a bit too short (he's just a bit too old). Yes, you can still date girls in their 20s as you get older, but it's gonna happen less and less and less. The age barrier is real. Young women in their 20s are more likely to date men of their age or a bit older, it doesn't matter if those men don't have their **** together, it looks normal, society considers that it's normal. Women also have expectations, at 35 you should own a flat, drive a nice car, make money.. it's not the case for a lot of 30something even 40 men.

As older men, you can still date young women, but you have more work to do, the age factor plays against us. I began to notice a difference when I reached 33, now I'm 35 and I can feel it, I'm just a bit too old. Not impossible but it's not gonna get better with time. Of course if you are older, look like a GQ model, drive a Maserati, own a penthouse downtown, travel all the time to nice places it's easier. But most of us don't live like that. We are regular guys.

My opinion.
Man you ain’t never lied women are so easily influenced by society it’s kinda sad how easily they are conflicted even if they are with a guy they like, you’re competing with every fvckin body , it’s quiet annoying >=/

as If her dad and brother aren’t enough
Eventually she will become victim to being judged and dump us >=|

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I see a woman, I assume that I may never see her again. It's always "in the moment" for me. Men are highly, highly disposable these days and a woman can c0ck hop at a moments notice and you can't do nothing about it.

If you're banging them, then who cares? It's your job to bang, it's up to her if she wants to stick around. You have no control over it.
The minute a woman thinks that you value her she's thinking "Lol. Simp. I can do better obviously." - it's just how they are.
This is correct. There comes a certain point in an interaction where it can be assumed that they'll stick around a little bit longer. Even if that's after 3-6 months of sex. There really isn't much security in relationships anymore. There are plenty of married men that got hit with divorce papers when they had a house and 1-3 kids with a woman.

Most chicks drift off after you bang them a few times. It's normal. Especially if you're living in a big, modern Western city.
If women are drifting off after good sex, that's a problem.

This was the biggest shock to me as I grew older. Good sex used to keep a girl around for a long time. This was back in the early to mid 2000's. Nowadays after you bang them good they still drift away. I have had girls tell me that I was expendable and it was a shame because the sex was great. I attribute this to extreme sexual abundance. I noticed this happened when I came back to the DMV. When I lived in a less metropolitan area this didnt happen as much.

You can give a girl their first orgasm at 24 and she will still only keep you around for a couple weeks. This is how girls in big cities operate. Its a mess. To be honest it kind of hurts my feelings :rofl:.
I've kept some women around post 2010 with good sex but it seems like I've been fortunate. If good sex only enables an interaction to last a few more weeks, that's amazing.

The Wall for women is softer than we think. Most 35, 40, and 45 year old women are in higher demand than we think. This high demand keeps them jumping around, even when the sex with one man is good. The more men they have sex with, the less than can pair bond, even with good sex.

I feel like you lack a grasp of the Wall and all it connotes.A woman’s value,above all else,is dependent on her physical attractiveness,which is something that most women lose as they get older.For every one woman who doesn’t there are a hundred who do.The effects of aging hit men to a much lesser degree than women,meaning that he is in a much better position than your average woman in terms of retaining his physical appeal.Why do you think women get so bent out of shape about age?In addition to their declining physical attractiveness,there is the spectre of having to compete with fresh young girls in their late teens and early twenties.
Women's physical attractiveness is #1 for them. However, when their looks fade, they are still in decent demand. I've seen mediocre, childless 35 year old women have hundreds of options on swipe apps at any given time. These are women that would not interest me. Most men just want to pump and dump them.

Looks fading for men isn't as big of a deal. Men physically age better but the threshold for attracting young women as a 35-45 year old man is high. Most men don't achieve what it takes at 35-45 to get with an 18-25 year old in her prime. That's sort of the male wall. A 37 year old man only being able to bang 33-37 year old women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall for women is softer than we think. Most 35, 40, and 45 year old women are in higher demand than we think. This high demand keeps them jumping around, even when the sex with one man is good. The more men they have sex with, the less than can pair bond, even with good sex.

Looks fading for men isn't as big of a deal. Men physically age better but the threshold for attracting young women as a 35-45 year old man is high. Most men don't achieve what it takes at 35-45 to get with an 18-25 year old in her prime. That's sort of the male wall. A 37 year old man only being able to bang 33-37 year old women.
So true. I agree 100%.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a disconnect in definitions here. From what I gather when djs are talking "the wall", they mean females have less prospects with quality ltrs. Not banging them.. Of course men will bang women they're not 100% attracted to. Even if you maintain that a woman would be fine in her late 30s for finding a quality ltr man.. That's from your perspective as to what passes for quality. Not from a females perspective. In her mind she will not be satisfied with what you deem "fine".
Exactly. The Wall applies to womens LTRs prospects. The Chads they want doe not commit to women over 30 yrs old. They dont have to. The top 10% of men are commiting to 25yr old hotties. This is the wall.

Reaction score
Disagree, older women aren’t dying to screw young broke men, they prefer older men with money. A 45 year old men is more likely to choose a 30-40 year old woman in shape and stable then some 18-22 year old club rat. Y’all are acting like older women desire young Chad’s in their twenties.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men being completely expendable is really hard to fathom. Tbh at this point men have highest value as a dutiful, loyal, controllable beta partner. Finding a decently attractive beta is probably difficult. You'll notice those guys never really complain about dating. Maybe their standards are lower but maybe not.
So true man. But I cant be a slave. Women are a tyrannical master. They talk to these betas dudes crazy.