"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Tik Tok is the most toxic social media app by far

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
unless you are in the neglected rural backwater regions like Amazonia or central Borneo, any major city will have a connection to the US whether it's Whatsapp, tik tok, snap chat, instagram, or etc.
From what I've heard from my cousin who has actually visited there and also online. Also, just because someone has connection to the US does not mean they all have connection to the internet, or they can understand English, or are not just using that for their own local areas, etc... You also have to look at google articles written about these places like this: https://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/7/dating-in-latin-america-truths . Again, this might be another extension of "travelling abroad" concept, and while its it easier to think of the grass as greener in other types of countries/societies, my cousin still visited there and describes it as fairly normal and easy to meet or talk with girls. It doesn't feel as intrusive or unwelcome for the non-chads as it is here. Unless you've visited there, then my own Black cousin has one up on you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
From what I've heard from my cousin who has actually visited there and also online. Also, just because someone has connection to the US does not mean they all have connection to the internet, or they can understand English, or are not just using that for their own local areas, etc... You also have to look at google articles written about these places like this: https://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/7/dating-in-latin-america-truths . Again, this might be another extension of "travelling abroad" concept, and while its it easier to think of the grass as greener in other types of countries/societies, my cousin still visited there and describes it as fairly normal and easy to meet or talk with girls. It doesn't feel as intrusive or unwelcome for the non-chads as it is here. Unless you've visited there, then my own Black cousin has one up on you.
I literally get messaged by girls from Asia on Tik Tok/Instagram to go on snapchat and whatsapp on the daily. I feel like you have a cold war view of Asia, but a lot of those countries have modernized and yes you will have some rural backwater parts that still resemble colonial times, but a woman in Shanghai, Bangkok, or Hanoi are going to have access to apps like TIk Tok, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Instagram. I go for higher women so I'm not trying to be captain super man to some rice paddy farmer girl that lives in some thatch hut lol. Neither am I going to date a single mom here in the states. I honestly have no clue about Latin America and most of those countries are corrupt **** holes without a future, so things could be different in the slums of Brazil idk. If you want to choose and mess with women in Bogota, Columbia then don't be mad when you get robbed, mugged, scammed, or etc. I have attached a before and after picture of Shanghai for example.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I literally get messaged by girls from Asia on Tik Tok/Instagram to go on snapchat and whatsapp on the daily. I feel like you have a cold war view of Asia, but a lot of those countries have modernized and yes you will have some rural backwater parts that still resemble colonial times, but a woman in Shanghai, Bangkok, or Hanoi are going to have access to apps like TIk Tok, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Instagram. I go for higher women so I'm not trying to be captain super man to some rice paddy farmer girl that lives in some thatch hut lol. Neither am I going to date a single mom here in the states. I honestly have no clue about Latin America and most of those countries are corrupt **** holes without a future, so things could be different in the slums of Brazil idk. If you want to choose and mess with women in Bogota, Columbia then don't be mad when you get robbed, mugged, scammed, or etc. I have attached a before and after picture of Shanghai for example.
I did not talk about Asia, but of you being a black dude is popular with Asian chicks then good for you. I am not dealing with anyone anywhere. You do video chats in Asia?
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
I get flaked on sometimes, and sometimes she’ll find a n!gga with more money than me and bounce, but I don’t let it get me down.
Is this poster black? Does he get the pass on this like mike perry (RIP @bonsmahoney banned for same offense)

 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Disdain for what you can’t have. If it was women who were 2’s on there you wouldn’t care..

But because its dime pieces on there that you know wouldn’t give you the time of day it bothers you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Is this poster black? Does he get the pass on this like mike perry (RIP @bonsmahoney banned for same offense)

He is showing that JBW is a myth for Asia. Now you learn they will go with anyone.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
Your first mistake is caring. corrective action is enjoying the decline.pull or #next! Get your popcorn out. Collect your dividend on cat food and cat farms. Charge up your troll can on and enjoy the ride.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
think its time for you to change ur username to "pull or #next" tbh
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Your first mistake is caring. corrective action is enjoying the decline.pull or #next! Get your popcorn out. Collect your dividend on cat food and cat farms. Charge up your troll can on and enjoy the ride.
I'm sick of this cowardice disguised as edgy and brave narrative lol
 
Top