Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tik Tok is the most toxic social media app by far

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you are in the neglected rural backwater regions like Amazonia or central Borneo, any major city will have a connection to the US whether it's Whatsapp, tik tok, snap chat, instagram, or etc.
From what I've heard from my cousin who has actually visited there and also online. Also, just because someone has connection to the US does not mean they all have connection to the internet, or they can understand English, or are not just using that for their own local areas, etc... You also have to look at google articles written about these places like this: https://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/7/dating-in-latin-america-truths . Again, this might be another extension of "travelling abroad" concept, and while its it easier to think of the grass as greener in other types of countries/societies, my cousin still visited there and describes it as fairly normal and easy to meet or talk with girls. It doesn't feel as intrusive or unwelcome for the non-chads as it is here. Unless you've visited there, then my own Black cousin has one up on you.

Reaction score
From what I've heard from my cousin who has actually visited there and also online. Also, just because someone has connection to the US does not mean they all have connection to the internet, or they can understand English, or are not just using that for their own local areas, etc... You also have to look at google articles written about these places like this: https://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/7/dating-in-latin-america-truths . Again, this might be another extension of "travelling abroad" concept, and while its it easier to think of the grass as greener in other types of countries/societies, my cousin still visited there and describes it as fairly normal and easy to meet or talk with girls. It doesn't feel as intrusive or unwelcome for the non-chads as it is here. Unless you've visited there, then my own Black cousin has one up on you.
I literally get messaged by girls from Asia on Tik Tok/Instagram to go on snapchat and whatsapp on the daily. I feel like you have a cold war view of Asia, but a lot of those countries have modernized and yes you will have some rural backwater parts that still resemble colonial times, but a woman in Shanghai, Bangkok, or Hanoi are going to have access to apps like TIk Tok, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Instagram. I go for higher women so I'm not trying to be captain super man to some rice paddy farmer girl that lives in some thatch hut lol. Neither am I going to date a single mom here in the states. I honestly have no clue about Latin America and most of those countries are corrupt **** holes without a future, so things could be different in the slums of Brazil idk. If you want to choose and mess with women in Bogota, Columbia then don't be mad when you get robbed, mugged, scammed, or etc. I have attached a before and after picture of Shanghai for example.

Attachments

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally get messaged by girls from Asia on Tik Tok/Instagram to go on snapchat and whatsapp on the daily. I feel like you have a cold war view of Asia, but a lot of those countries have modernized and yes you will have some rural backwater parts that still resemble colonial times, but a woman in Shanghai, Bangkok, or Hanoi are going to have access to apps like TIk Tok, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Instagram. I go for higher women so I'm not trying to be captain super man to some rice paddy farmer girl that lives in some thatch hut lol. Neither am I going to date a single mom here in the states. I honestly have no clue about Latin America and most of those countries are corrupt **** holes without a future, so things could be different in the slums of Brazil idk. If you want to choose and mess with women in Bogota, Columbia then don't be mad when you get robbed, mugged, scammed, or etc. I have attached a before and after picture of Shanghai for example.
I did not talk about Asia, but of you being a black dude is popular with Asian chicks then good for you. I am not dealing with anyone anywhere. You do video chats in Asia?

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I get flaked on sometimes, and sometimes she’ll find a n!gga with more money than me and bounce, but I don’t let it get me down.
Is this poster black? Does he get the pass on this like mike perry (RIP @bonsmahoney banned for same offense)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disdain for what you can’t have. If it was women who were 2’s on there you wouldn’t care..

But because its dime pieces on there that you know wouldn’t give you the time of day it bothers you

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this poster black? Does he get the pass on this like mike perry (RIP @bonsmahoney banned for same offense)

He is showing that JBW is a myth for Asia. Now you learn they will go with anyone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
Your first mistake is caring. corrective action is enjoying the decline.pull or #next! Get your popcorn out. Collect your dividend on cat food and cat farms. Charge up your troll can on and enjoy the ride.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think its time for you to change ur username to "pull or #next" tbh

Reaction score
Your first mistake is caring. corrective action is enjoying the decline.pull or #next! Get your popcorn out. Collect your dividend on cat food and cat farms. Charge up your troll can on and enjoy the ride.
I'm sick of this cowardice disguised as edgy and brave narrative lol