Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tik Tok is the most toxic social media app by far

Reaction score
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
I haven't even downloaded it. Nor will I.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Tik Thot
It's the dumbest idea, tiktok, I've heard of so far in social media. I mean, useless. Yet, it's worth 20 billion. WTF?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because I'm exposed to these toxic women upfront repeatedly. You guys do not understand how crappy these Gen Z women are after being brainwashed by smart phones and Tik Tok since Kindergarten. Game and following your purpose may have worked for these Gen Xers and older millennial women but it's a different a ball game for Gen Z and Zillennials. I'm seeing a lot of older dudes give feel good advice that worked back in the day but also stick their heads in the ground when it comes to acknowledging the changing landscape in dating. No offense man, but if you still believe in this savior foreign woman method that worked during the cold war period then you are not with the times my friend. Tbh this has been the most red pilling experience for me, not getting cheated on, not some crappy high school oneitis.
I'm currently in The Philippines right now on vacation. So you mean to tell me this problem is global? Where I'm at, the women lives in the farms/province and have no time for tik tok.

Reaction score
I'm currently in The Philippines right now on vacation. So you mean to tell me this problem is global? Where I'm at, the women lives in the farms/province and have no time for tik tok.
Why are you going after peasant farmer girls

Reaction score
This. Right here.

You gravitate towards the negative.
You’re attracted to the sh!t you can complain about.

You’re a full-time troll. Always have been.
To sum up the advice I have received, I need to become a perfect man so I can one day wife up a peasant farmer girl in the Philippines or maybe tame a toxic ***** that brags about being a stripper to the world. Gotcha dude

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is equivalent to actively looking for crap and make comment about its foul smell.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I knew tiktok was going to be pure cancer even when I saw pre-launch ads back in 2016-17 and I've purposely avoided it like the plague...why would you willingly use it?

Gotta control your information feed.

all social media sites/apps are pretty toxic. best to just ignore them
Twitter, IG, reddit, facebook, snapchat, tiktok....they're the main mechanism behind our cultural rot and are nothing but a plague on society. If everyone simply realized this and avoided them, they'd lose all their power.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, Canada is one of the best country in the world, a lot of Americans would do anything to move to Canada.
I'm from Quebec, I don't consider myself as Canadian but it's me country, please be nice.
I think he's joking. If any of you really truly think Canada (or any first world country) is sh!t then I sincerely invite you to come live in my country, a tropical third world sh!thole, for one month and you'll know hell on earth.

Reaction score
I think he's joking. If any of you really truly think Canada (or any first world country) is sh!t then I sincerely invite you to come live in my country, a tropical third world sh!thole, for one month and you'll know hell on earth.
I'm good lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd imagine that poorer Latin American countries gender relations would be may more organic and less toxic. What country do you live in?

Reaction score
I'd imagine that poorer Latin American countries gender relations would be may more organic and less toxic. What country do you live in?
unless you are in the neglected rural backwater regions like Amazonia or central Borneo, any major city will have a connection to the US whether it's Whatsapp, tik tok, snap chat, instagram, or etc.