"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tik Tok is the most toxic social media app by far

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
I haven't even downloaded it. Nor will I.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Tik Tok is literally the most red pilling app out there. It has literally become a colosseum for Toxic women behavior in general. The females on there have no ***** shame and the comments are disgustingly glorifying it. The difference between Instagram and Tik Tok is that you can choose and filter out the toxicity on Instagram. On Tik Tok, you will repeatedly be exposed to toxic human behavior and you will start to think that it is normal. For example, I'm not even logged in to an account and this is the first video I see on my feed: A stripper bragging about the dollar bills she made in the club and I'm pretty sure women on the comments are like you go girl.

Tik Thot
It's the dumbest idea, tiktok, I've heard of so far in social media. I mean, useless. Yet, it's worth 20 billion. WTF?
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Yeah because I'm exposed to these toxic women upfront repeatedly. You guys do not understand how crappy these Gen Z women are after being brainwashed by smart phones and Tik Tok since Kindergarten. Game and following your purpose may have worked for these Gen Xers and older millennial women but it's a different a ball game for Gen Z and Zillennials. I'm seeing a lot of older dudes give feel good advice that worked back in the day but also stick their heads in the ground when it comes to acknowledging the changing landscape in dating. No offense man, but if you still believe in this savior foreign woman method that worked during the cold war period then you are not with the times my friend. Tbh this has been the most red pilling experience for me, not getting cheated on, not some crappy high school oneitis.
I'm currently in The Philippines right now on vacation. So you mean to tell me this problem is global? Where I'm at, the women lives in the farms/province and have no time for tik tok.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'm currently in The Philippines right now on vacation. So you mean to tell me this problem is global? Where I'm at, the women lives in the farms/province and have no time for tik tok.
Why are you going after peasant farmer girls
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
This. Right here.

You gravitate towards the negative.
You’re attracted to the sh!t you can complain about.

You’re a full-time troll. Always have been.
To sum up the advice I have received, I need to become a perfect man so I can one day wife up a peasant farmer girl in the Philippines or maybe tame a toxic ***** that brags about being a stripper to the world. Gotcha dude
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
This post is equivalent to actively looking for crap and make comment about its foul smell.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Dude I knew tiktok was going to be pure cancer even when I saw pre-launch ads back in 2016-17 and I've purposely avoided it like the plague...why would you willingly use it?

Gotta control your information feed.

all social media sites/apps are pretty toxic. best to just ignore them
Twitter, IG, reddit, facebook, snapchat, tiktok....they're the main mechanism behind our cultural rot and are nothing but a plague on society. If everyone simply realized this and avoided them, they'd lose all their power.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Hank, Canada is one of the best country in the world, a lot of Americans would do anything to move to Canada.
I'm from Quebec, I don't consider myself as Canadian but it's me country, please be nice.
I think he's joking. If any of you really truly think Canada (or any first world country) is sh!t then I sincerely invite you to come live in my country, a tropical third world sh!thole, for one month and you'll know hell on earth.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I think he's joking. If any of you really truly think Canada (or any first world country) is sh!t then I sincerely invite you to come live in my country, a tropical third world sh!thole, for one month and you'll know hell on earth.
I'm good lol
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I think he's joking. If any of you really truly think Canada (or any first world country) is sh!t then I sincerely invite you to come live in my country, a tropical third world sh!thole, for one month and you'll know hell on earth.
I'd imagine that poorer Latin American countries gender relations would be may more organic and less toxic. What country do you live in?
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'd imagine that poorer Latin American countries gender relations would be may more organic and less toxic. What country do you live in?
unless you are in the neglected rural backwater regions like Amazonia or central Borneo, any major city will have a connection to the US whether it's Whatsapp, tik tok, snap chat, instagram, or etc.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top