"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tight girls?

bliss420

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
toronto, ont
Ok I haven't come across this problem in awhile so I forgot how much it sucks. I had some girl over last nite that i made out with the other night. We chilled, listened to some tunes and ended up fooling around again. She's pretty tight tho. I got all her clothes off except her panties. She kept making me try to come using her hand which obviously was not happening and she wouldn't let me finger her. Eventually i said i had to do homework and got her to leave. Any suggestions what approach to take with girls like this? she also has a tonguering and i made a couple not-so-subtle comments about her blowing me.. lol.. advice is welcome boys.. if this is gonna happen again i dont wanna waste my time but if i can get in there i wouldn't mind
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Discussion.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I think it's just the ASD (she wouldn't call it that obviously). She probably just needs another session (or a few more sessions) before she's comfortable, especially if there is no dating history.
 

bliss420

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
toronto, ont
whats ASD? and yah i only met her like a week ago so i guess i'll give it another meeting or two to guage how she really is
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
if youre feeling ballsy, just grab her head and gently but definitively stick it on your ****
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Don't push her faster than she want's to go. You may scare her off.

You're nearly there though. Get her over again. The more you do, the more comfortable she'll be. You'll get there either the next time or the next...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
One thing...

A hell of a good foreplay!!!


Some chicks are like that.
Especially when you are with them in bed the first time...

Dayum I had to warm one up HOURS!
In the end she reacted in the normal woman way to react my foreplay by rubbing her genital area against me leaving some pússy juice stains on my white CK boxers. ;)

And that's the end of ASD and foreplay!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top