Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tiger Woods....Official Thread [Merged]

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Keep in mind that women by nature are narcissistic attention seekers.

Did not take long for the other women to come out the woodwork and lap up the limelight.

Perfect example to show that men with means, fame and money are still jumped over when a women spots an opportunity for a little fame grab.

Guy's seem to think women are all dainty flowers but time and time again stories like this flood the papers and the women come out and grab the limelight, soak up the attention and walk around like there shi* dont stink.

Also never and I mean NEVER is there a mention that the women cheated with, is responsible, if this was a guy he would be labled a home wrecker, on the other hand when it is a women she is held up has a product of virtue, can sell her story to the local magazine for big bucks and be the envy of her friends, who cares if she fuc*ed a married man.

This story shows the matrix at work, perfectly.

Also picture the car scene with the wife behind the wheel and tiger holding the 9 iron. It would be a forgone conclusion to the outcome.

These women coming out the woodwork are set to earn alot of money from this! A perfect example that when a women spreads her legs for a high profile guy, more or less she may have pound signs in her sights and her motivation is not neccassary to do with bagging the man -

It's telling how quickly these women come forward to lambest the story and to sell what they know to the highest bidder, whilst walking around like they have just been handed an oscar! An oscar for fuc&ing a high profile married man.

It seems this poor guy is stuck between the rock of his wife screwing his balls from one angle and the other women who have taken the opportunity to milk this sap for all he is worth.

Serves him right tbh about it, this illustrates even a guy at the level where he is at still get's suckered by women. Hence if he had any knowledge about the female dynamic he would have been extra careful when spreading it about, instead of sha**ing the local nightclub hor* and the onterage.

I predict a messy divorce and a fat payout, but then again guys with this much social status usually get away with it, time and time again the wife forgives and morphs into the perfect partner. Look at posh and becks for example.

Husband fuc*s about, wife get's pis*ed, wife forgives him, wife works harder to keep him from straying - If tiger was pushing 65, the divorce procceding would be going through right now, or if Tiger was lacking in buidling his empire or his social status was declining. If he retains his level what he had when he met the wife, no amount of infidelity will matter, she will still stick by him after her initial spat.
Tiger is the most famous athlete in the world, has a wife and 2 kids, and has always given the persona of an upstanding family man. Thats why he is getting all the scrutiny. The two women who have come out so far are just skanks, no one really cares if they cheated on someone while being with tiger or not. As for Tiger being this "poor guy", cmon dude he brought this ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on himself. He only has himself to blame. One for cheating, two for thinking no one would talk after he cheated, and three for getting married in the first place and starting a family when he could be fvcking 5 different girls every night if he was single.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
three for getting married in the first place and starting a family when he could be fvcking 5 different girls every night if he was single.

+1, marriage is a terrible deal

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if tiger wasn't done sewing his oats he never should have gotten married in the first place.

nothing is wrong with marriage. what is wrong is going into it if you are not ready for it.

of course you can't fuvck other women when you ar married. you didn't read the contract?

don't get married, than complain about not being able to sleep around once you ARe married. that's pathetically stupid.

Tigers tiger, but it doesan't mean he doesn't make the same mistakes millions of AFC's make.

she's got him by the **** and balls now.

marriage is not for everyone.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish people would leave the guy alone. Not because I feel sorry for him, but the guy makes one mistake that gets out and the entire US media is up his as$. Isnt there more important news in the world? Like how about all of the US soldiers dying in Afghanistan?!? That gets a blip on page 4 of the Times.

The catch is, when you are as famous as Tiger Woods, ANY girl you sleep with is going to make it public at some point or another. They just will. They are women and they cant fvcking help themselves. They slept with a famous guy and it WILL become known to the public, whether it's for their own personal gain or just to spite the poor bastard. They'll relish in the secrecy of it for a while, then one day he'll rub her the wrong way and she'll do what she has been itching to do all along---make it public. Attention hors, they just cant help themselves.

E

Energizer

Millions of people commit adultery on a daily basis, I can't believe the American media has portrayed Tiger Woods as perfect and that he would never be suspectable to having an affair and I think it is unfair to vilify Tiger. I'm no fan of Golf or of the Tiger Woods brand, but I find with people who have an affair is that they are either unhappy in their relationship or marriage or the relationship is lacking something, so as humans we naturally look elsewhere. Maybe Elin is a total b*tch and bought this on herself? Either way, it's their children I feel for.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if tiger wasn't done sewing his oats he never should have gotten married in the first place.

nothing is wrong with marriage. what is wrong is going into it if you are not ready for it.

of course you can't fuvck other women when you ar married. you didn't read the contract?

don't get married, than complain about not being able to sleep around once you ARe married. that's pathetically stupid.

Tigers tiger, but it doesan't mean he doesn't make the same mistakes millions of AFC's make.

she's got him by the **** and balls now.

marriage is not for everyone.
Yeah, like the Kobe Bryant thing. Can't imagine why the fck a guy his age with his wealth and fame was so quick to get married. It was so obvious he was going to end up cheating on his wife. And I bet he'll give into temptation again. I'm convinced that the only thing that keeps so many men monogamous is simply lack of opportunity. You'd have to have the strength of a steel cable to resist years and years of women that look like Maxim centerfolds throwing themselves at you. It's no wonder so many male celebrities and tycoons cheat. Most of us probably would if we had access to the caliber of p-ssy that they do. Few men are strong enough to resist. Maybe they can at first, but after day 10,000 or marriage, that vow of monogamy is going to weaken.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal opinion is they are going for a certain image.

Nike doesn't give 150 million dollar contracts to guys with 10 kids by 8 baby mommas.. stability sales.

it's the american image.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOKS LIKE HE WANTED ANOTHER HOLE............IN ONE........or just wanted to shave a few STROKES off HIS GAME.

its all about getting it IN THE HOLE in the fewest amount of STROKES.........theres ball washing, a hard shaft, 3 wood,long drives

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, this is the news of the century. I can't wait to turn on my TV and hear about this for the next two and a half months.

What the hell is Afghanistan?

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Yeah, like the Kobe Bryant thing. Can't imagine why the fck a guy his age with his wealth and fame was so quick to get married. It was so obvious he was going to end up cheating on his wife. And I bet he'll give into temptation again. I'm convinced that the only thing that keeps so many men monogamous is simply lack of opportunity. You'd have to have the strength of a steel cable to resist years and years of women that look like Maxim centerfolds throwing themselves at you. It's no wonder so many male celebrities and tycoons cheat. Most of us probably would if we had access to the caliber of p-ssy that they do. Few men are strong enough to resist. Maybe they can at first, but after day 10,000 or marriage, that vow of monogamy is going to weaken.
"A man is only as faithful as his options"

Sometimes I wonder if these women dating high status men subconciously know they are going to be cheated on or "shared" with other women...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
"A man is only as faithful as his options"

Sometimes I wonder if these women dating high status men subconciously know they are going to be cheated on or "shared" with other women...
Here's the problem.

If your wife only gives you sex - then she can easily be replaced.

Most girls these days are trained to just give physical sex, and that is considered 'loving' your man.

Girls don't really know anything about devotion, sacrifice, patience. These are the things that will prevent a man from cheating. Sex alone won't.

So if a girl is just going to give sex, then she will probably be cheated on, as there are tons of available girls that can provide the same thing, especially if your husband is a star.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my personal opinion is they are going for a certain image.

Nike doesn't give 150 million dollar contracts to guys with 10 kids by 8 baby mommas.. stability sales.

it's the american image.
Maybe Nike won't but others will.

See Muhammad Ali. Plenty of kids to plenty of woman.

As for Tiger, these things happen, you live and you learn, life goes on.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tiger is up to 10 women now according to the press.

his wife is taking the kids and moving out.

after reading the article, I realize how little game tiger woods has with women. All the women he are dating are ****tail waitresses. meaning, he goes out, women say "Omg that's tiger woods, can i sleep with you!" and he says okay babe, yeah I'm so cool.

damnit a G has all types of women. An accountant. A school teacher. A stripper. A musican. All he is doing is opening his pants and his wallett for starstruck *****s when he goes out.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
after reading the article, I realize how little game tiger woods has with women. ......... All he is doing is opening his pants and his wallett for starstruck *****s when he goes out.
What difference does that make? So he should unnecessarily make it more difficult (if that's possible) just because this way is too easy?

Who knows, maybe he does have game. He just doesn't have to use it given who he is.

One blond chick is leaving his house in a stretcher this morning. It's just getting better!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be able to put together his own golf course if he's managed to collect eighteen holes.

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I don't get is why are so many of these women butter faces.

They have great bodies, no doubt the best money could buy, but their faces range between mediocre to poor.

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank_Tartaglia said:
The thing I don't get is why are so many of these women butter faces.

They have great bodies, no doubt the best money could buy, but their faces range between mediocre to poor.
perhaps that is his kink.
Plus some of the elite love to fetishise the 'authenticity' of ordinary people (look at how many emotional vampires support villages in developing countries). perhaps that too attracted him

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am willing to bet that Tiger has fathered some kids by other women. They either lied to Tiger about being on the pill or they just took off his used condom and emptied it into their vagina's.

No way with the amount of women he slept with, at least 1 or 2 of them would have looked at Tiger as a free meal ticket for life and got pregnant on purpose.

Only time will tell.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I am willing to bet that Tiger has fathered some kids by other women. They either lied to Tiger about being on the pill or they just took off his used condom and emptied it into their vagina's.

No way with the amount of women he slept with, at least 1 or 2 of them would have looked at Tiger as a free meal ticket for life and got pregnant on purpose.

Only time will tell.
That is exactly what i've been thinking. Only a matter of time, one or two baby-mommas will come out of the woodwork.