Tiger Woods....Official Thread [Merged]

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiger's wife demands that he give up golf!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2767377/Wifes-quit-call-to-Tiger-Woods.html

... she has given him the stark ultimatum: "It's golf... or me."
And it's not like she doesn't have a golden parachute:

... And the beauty, who would pocket up to $100million if she walks away, is insisting he puts their marriage and two kids before his golf career.
OK, Tiger has been a very bad boy, but if his wife feels that she can't trust him, she should just take the money and run, and let Tiger live it up.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jungers revealed she finished their relationship when she asked Woods to lend her some money.

When the golfer declined she told him: "That shows to me how much I mean to you."

She has no shame in admitting this and sees nothing wrong with it?

I'm obligated to give loans to my dates?

But she added: "If it wasn't me, it was going to be other girls."
Yeah, so that's why i can steal girlfriends at leisure and no one has the right to be mad :p

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The crazy thing is Tiger has been making about $100 million a year. If I were Tiger I would just cut her the check, and live it up.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting his lost would be the ideal thing to do but from the way Tiger handled this whole situation, I highly doubt he will make such a bold move. It more likely he will cave in to his woman's ultimatum. This is an example of rich beta male.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes a rich beta, but we must give Tiger credit for his insane desire to succeed. His ambition is legendary, and goes to show that most men possess a combination of Alpha and Beta traits. Typically, the man who is 150% one way or the other has a pretty bad time.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Tiger has kids.

If he had no kids then yes he is pathetic to give up golf for a girl.

But he has kids, so if he chooses golf, his children are going to be taken away from him.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well hell this is **** he should have thought about when he was dipping his pen everyone but home

that marriage is done.

the trust is gone, tiger is never going to be happy and what if he takes off and she still leaves?

and let's be real, he probably doesn't WANT custody but will have every opprotunity to see his kids and be apart of their life. it's not like tiger is a deadbeat addict father or something.

the man tore his ACL in june of last year and has been out of golf for a while. in fact he JuST got back. how did that "break from golf" work for his marriage?

the man could not even walk and he was chasin tail.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is this, him quitting golf, and just purchasing a 55 million dollar house, isn't his income gonna dry up?

Honestly if Tiger can change props, but the way he was sticking these chicks I don't know man, even Kobe got caught cheating again

peace

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's doing the right thing. Vick had to go to jail, they had to see ratings and the money slump, and then he had to make a comeback. Same thing for Tiger. He's just getting the ole PR reboot. Golf will welcome him back for the ratings, he just needs to take a break, divorce his wife...then come back strong.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole tiger woods things got me thinking

the pussifcation of america project is almost complete.

what tiger woods is doing is nothing new.

Bfore tiger there was Muhammad Ali. Before Muhammad Ali it was babe ruth. Before Babe ruth it was jack johnson.

never have I seen someone be so pussifed to quit a profession to fix a marriage.

Could you imagine muhammad ali getting ready to go to Ziare and fight Joe Fraizer, the hype building up and then it being cancelled becuase he "needs to take an infdefinate leave of absense" to fix his marriage.

Muhammad Ali just went and found someone else. and someone else. and someone else.

And contary to modern popular marketing myth, his rep was no worse for the wear. Jack johnson bedded white women before it was popular for black men to do so and the man lived a life that the normal PERSON let alone black person could ever dream of living he was so well off.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That's why I posted the news that she demanded that he give up professional golf. I never would believe that he would actually do it!

Of course, giving up professional golf during the Northern Hemisphere winter is good timing. He could give up the game until April with no problem.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man.. he's going to be gone for a WHILE. like years. s

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man.. he's going to be gone for a WHILE. like years. she doesn't trust him at all. he cant' travel alone.

think more like 2-3 years.