Tiger Woods....Official Thread [Merged]

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......?

I"m trying to tell my GF I'm sure it's perscription drugs. sober people don't hit fire hydrants going 30 miles per hour, back out and run into trees.. at 2:30 in the morning. and they said charges are pending.

not a good week for tiger. reported he has been having a peice on the side earlier this week too.

E

Energizer

Isn't it amazing how people sabotage everything for themselves out of boredom?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
police come to the scene, tiger woods is in the middle of the ground, in and out of conciousness... cuts all on his face, wife standing over him with a golf club..... which she used to "get him out the back window of the car".. yet the airbags didn't diploy..

:confused:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Too many xannies for Tiger.
:crackup:

the second I read the tmz story, my GF and i looked at each other and said 'xanax'

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i first heard this one thing went through my mind....fight with his wife. Especially when alcohol was not said to be involved. Come to find out the next day there are reports of Tiger sleeping with another woman.....so put two and two together. The reports came out, wife went ballistic (understandably so) appears to have scratched him, Tiger said "I'm getting the hell out of here", wife starts beating on the car as he's leaving with a golf club, he gets distracted, tears into the hydrant and tree. Both even admitted to that at the scene, though they seem to be changing their stories now.

Proves yet again that no how beautiful someone is, someone is tired of fvcking her too. And also goes to show that appearances can be deceiving as far as a persons family life and happiness.

E

Energizer

She has terrible skin for a 34 year old woman. The party lifesytle has aged her fast.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean even a guy that has it ALL, and I do mean ALL, has the same

kind of problems avg joes like myself have?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
You mean even a guy that has it ALL, and I do mean ALL, has the same

kind of problems avg joes like myself have?
lets not get all crazy here, lol

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife's not too bad as it is, but, if you've got a Masserati that wont drive faster than 20 mph, you might start looking for a car with better performance.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
His wife's not too bad as it is, but, if you've got a Masserati that wont drive faster than 20 mph, you might start looking for a car with better performance.
You're saying the wife never initiated morning *******s?

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Especially if the Masserati keeps trying to batter you around the head with a 9-iron.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so he got slapped with a $164 fine. So stupid. glad at least the legal investigation is over. now if the public drops theirs I wouldn't have to hear about this anymore

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did they let elin woods on the norte dame football team?

It's the only way they will beat someone from stanford

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now he's been caught with another girl, a waitress from Vegas. They even have a voice mail he left her last week on TMZ. Hilarious.

This girl is a little better looking then the last one, but seriously wtf is this guy thinking? He actually thinks he can do this kind of stuff and no one will talk?

As a sidenote, about 8 years ago I met a girl at our Lake Cottage in MI, turns out she was friends of people I knew down in southern MI where I lived, so we started to hang out (and have sex haha). The Buick Open is a golf tourney in Grand Blanc MI that I always went to, and Tiger always plays there. So one night we are talking and I say lets go to the tourney and watch Tiger. She gets a red face and tells me this story. 2 years before that she was at the Buick open and one of Tigers security guys came up to her and told her Tiger wants to meet you. He gave her his phone number and said call him later tonight. So she did, they chatted, and he invited her to his hotel. She goes over, watches some TV with him, and they end up banging of course. I was like "damn, am I going where Tiger has already been"? I was always kinda skeptical of the story, but now after hearing all of this, I 100% believe her. So in a way, have I tasted tiger meat lol?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that women by nature are narcissistic attention seekers.

Did not take long for the other women to come out the woodwork and lap up the limelight.

Perfect example to show that men with means, fame and money are still jumped over when a women spots an opportunity for a little fame grab.

Guy's seem to think women are all dainty flowers but time and time again stories like this flood the papers and the women come out and grab the limelight, soak up the attention and walk around like there shi* dont stink.

Also never and I mean NEVER is there a mention that the women cheated with, is responsible, if this was a guy he would be labled a home wrecker, on the other hand when it is a women she is held up has a product of virtue, can sell her story to the local magazine for big bucks and be the envy of her friends, who cares if she fuc*ed a married man.

This story shows the matrix at work, perfectly.

Also picture the car scene with the wife behind the wheel and tiger holding the 9 iron. It would be a forgone conclusion to the outcome.

These women coming out the woodwork are set to earn alot of money from this! A perfect example that when a women spreads her legs for a high profile guy, more or less she may have pound signs in her sights and her motivation is not neccassary to do with bagging the man -

It's telling how quickly these women come forward to lambest the story and to sell what they know to the highest bidder, whilst walking around like they have just been handed an oscar! An oscar for fuc&ing a high profile married man.

It seems this poor guy is stuck between the rock of his wife screwing his balls from one angle and the other women who have taken the opportunity to milk this sap for all he is worth.

Serves him right tbh about it, this illustrates even a guy at the level where he is at still get's suckered by women. Hence if he had any knowledge about the female dynamic he would have been extra careful when spreading it about, instead of sha**ing the local nightclub hor* and the onterage.

I predict a messy divorce and a fat payout, but then again guys with this much social status usually get away with it, time and time again the wife forgives and morphs into the perfect partner. Look at posh and becks for example.

Husband fuc*s about, wife get's pis*ed, wife forgives him, wife works harder to keep him from straying - If tiger was pushing 65, the divorce procceding would be going through right now, or if Tiger was lacking in buidling his empire or his social status was declining. If he retains his level what he had when he met the wife, no amount of infidelity will matter, she will still stick by him after her initial spat.