"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tickling after sex

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
Not as a fetish in any way, it's just that when she's laying naked and vulnerable I feel a need to overpower her (I'm big) and tickle her until she can't stop laughing.
What do you think about this? Should I keep doing it?
I've searched tickling in the archive and nothing's come up.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Why you even asking. Its literally the most innocent, harmless thing you can do to somebody.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
Why you even asking. Its literally the most innocent, harmless thing you can do to somebody.
Exactly why I'm asking. Do women see it that way too? Because if they do shouldn't it be avoided?
I mean strictly after sex tickling.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Why would you need to avoid it if they see it as harmless?
 

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
Because harmlessness brings about feelings of familiarity that should be avoided above all to maintain peak sexual desire.
What I'm asking is if the overpowering dominance is stronger than the feeling of tickling friendliness or the other way around.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Depends on the girl.

Some of them tickle me first. That means war.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
I don't think you should. Tickling can be a very dangerous addiction. You may find that if you keep indulging this that you may need intervention. And the worst part is that, like drunk driving, you are also putting others at risk with your tickle-mongering. Shame!

(sarcasm)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
You’re just being flirtatious. The way you describe it is a weird thing but there’s nothing wrong with having fun with a girl.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She’s supposed to relax afterwards and think back about how great the sex was.…
Tickle and play as a seduction lead up before the sex.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
You're over thinking this way too much. If you want to tickle her then tickle her. I highly doubt she'll see you as of a less of a man for it.
If you're that worried, just give her arse a playfully slap afterwards to remind her who's boss.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
you should playing her banjo guitar before penetrate her bro with irish dance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top