Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thunder_god's adventures in Europe Part II

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to return back to Europe!

After my trip to Europe last year, it really opened my eyes on what I was really missing out on being stuck here in the feminist capital of North America. I knew I had to go back and made a promise to myself that I would, so here I am, about to get on a plane bound for Europe yet again.

You can read all about my adventures last year on this link:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/thunder_gods-adventures-in-europe.227405/

I'll be visiting two countries again. My first stop will be in Latvia. I didn't even here about this country until last year when a really attractive chick caught my attention on a language exchange website. Since then I've done some research and decided to visit this mysterious country, as an added incentive that cute girl also lives there but I've stumbled upon a problem today with her (I'll get to that in a moment). This country has a mix of native Latvians who supposingly look awfully similar to the Scandinavians. The other half of the population consists mainly of Russians. The prices are suppose to be a little cheaper compared to Toronto. I've also read about some scams going on here whereby young attractive females come up to you and try to flirt with you and then suggest you come with them to a bar. Once inside, the scammers will order extremely overpriced drinks for themselves and you. We're talking upwards of 500 euros. If you refuse to pay, a Russian bouncer will beat the living daylights out of you. Hopefully I don't get caught in this scam. I remember a similar scam going on when I was in Poland last year where girls with umbrellas or guys handing out pamphlets tried to get me to go to a strip, luckily I refused! Riga over the last several years has also been desecrated by sex tourism. Guys mainly from countries like Italy, Spain, Turkey, UK visit here and pretty much hit on anything walking. This has raised ***** shields drastically for everyone else. I'll report more on this once I'm on the ground.

As for the second place I'll be visiting, I'll be keeping that a secret until I land on that country but I promise it will be interesting as well.

I'll be flying out tomorrow evening so I'll give an update when I land.

I haven't practiced daygame nor nightgame like in a year now so my skills are very rusty. I'm going to have to do a lot of warmup sets to let everything come back to me again but I'm confident it won't take me too long. With that being said, I've went hard on online game though and improved my pathetic online gaming skills to a more reasonable level allowing me to secure several contact information from girls to even having a few girls confess they like me which was a far cry from before.

Alright, now onto that girl I mentioned earlier. She's a half Russian/Polish girl who digs martial arts and shares a lot of the same interests as well. I actually found that I've connected with her the best out of the all the girls I've spoken to so far and she seemed very conservative. I was really looking forward to meeting her and she even wanted to come and meet me at the airport when I arrived or the very next day so high interest. So everything was all fine and dandy and there were no red flags based on her behavior and social media channels until...
Yesterday night. I was doing some work when I received a message from her asking how I was, if I was all ready for my trip blah blah blah... She said she was busy but would definitely make time for me and maybe even introduce me to her friends and then here's the kicker "and i guess now my boyfriend I recently started to see theough one of my childhood friend"
Don't ya just love friends?

I was like wtf! You tell me this now? I wasted all this time on you and even fly half way around the world for the possibility to meet you and then you tell me you recently got a boyfriend? Needless to say, I was kind upset and disappointed but I brushed it off after about 1-2 hours. Now the old me would have been all sad and depressed, curled up in a fetal position or something but I've learned from my hellish experience with that crazy psycho chick from class to not let it effect me too much.I tried to look for the good in this bad situation and guess what? I found it! At least now I won't feel guilty to be approaching girls on the streets or clubs.
It also helped that I'm currently talking to several other chicks as well who are down to meet although they are in different countries. I immediately went online and messaged several chicks in Latvia today ( I should have done this sooner but wanted to be respectful to her). It seems I have managed to hook one chick so far, hopefully I will get more leads and things will get further with this new chick. Lesson learned: never put all of your eggs in one basket and never message a girl so far into the future (a lot of things can change). Once I land I'm also going to go all out approaching chicks on the streets, malls, etc. I also have plans to take some salsa lessons and try to befriend locals to try and integrate myself into social circles as well. I'll have to be a bit careful though with daygame because of all the scammers and pros working on the streets. Also there are some nightclubs I have heard about that are notorious for having pros working there.

Now I'm a little bit confused with that girl. On the one hand it feels kind of like a stab in the back for her to do this last minute to me especially since I was flirting with her before for months now so she definitely knows I am interested in her and we already made plans to hang out together but on the other hand, its been a year since I first met her online. I think it would be kind of selfish of me to expect her to still be waiting for me for a year. I'm pretty sure she was single up until like a few weeks ago when I noticed her behavior changed a bit. I suspected there was a guy in the picture but this confirms it. Also this could be one of those things where she's trying to protect her ego thinking if she hooks up with me she's going to be pumped and dumped when I leave so went for the safer option which is some local guy. Anyways I'm trying to figure out how to proceed from this point.

Option 1: Cut her loose and move on
Option 2: Meet up with her and try to escalate things
Option 3: Meet up with her, show her a great time and what she is missing out on but remain platonic and get her to introduce me to her friends and then game her friends.

Option 1: I don't think option 1 is really an option because it seems like a total waste because I can still use her to get into her social circle and hook up with her friends plus its always good to befriend a local so they can take care of you and show you around. Plus it makes me look butt hurt and just reinforces that she made the right decision.

Option 2: I'm really debating this. On the one hand, it doesn't seem like they are really serious. I don't even think I would consider them a couple yet as they probably just went out 2-3 times so I think I can still get her but at the same time my moral compass is spinning like crazy. I don't like getting involved with girlfriends with boyfriends but in this case, it sounds like it just happened. I'm not sure what to do with this second option. I think if I hang out with her one on one and I can show her a better time and exhibit higher value I can pluck her away from him but now this raises the question, if she is willing to hook up with me while having a boyfriend, what's to stop her from doing the same if I was the boyfriend? My respect for her would be diminished.

Option 3: This seems like a safe option. I still demonstrate high value and show her a good time while get integrated into her social circle and then work on her friends when she introduces them to me. In addition, I can also use her friends to make her jealous by showering them with attention while ignoring her. Also if her friends take a liking to me, I will have handled pre-selection, making me the more attractive option. I'm pretty sure this will drive her crazy and make her have second thoughts about the other guy.

Also there is one more issue that is kind of bugging me. She wanted to introduce me to her new boyfriend. WTF! Why the **** would I want to meet him? I don't even know how I would react in that situation or if its even a good idea. It's like a double edged sword. On one hand, I can get my ass kicked or feel like **** watching them make out and stuff but on the other hand, its an opportunity to covertly tool the guy and demonstrate higher value by being chilled and relaxed and extra friendly to the guy. I'm pretty sure if she tries to set this up, its some sort of **** test to see which one of us is more alpha and help her make a decision. If I can remain calm, and relaxed while having a fun time I'll outclass him especially if he gets jealous or emotional but at the same time, he can also do the same thing to me. In either case, it doesn't seem like a good choice especially considering my level of game, however the experience would be invaluable for the future and I would have a reference point on how to act for future cases. I've never been in a situation like this before.

I'm not really sure how to proceed with that chick. Anyways I think I've spent way too much time on her already so its time to start focusing on other prospects. I heard Latvia is supposingly loaded with lots of really attractive girls so this will definitely help :D I'm looking forward to meeting some Latvian girls.

That's all for now. Wish me luck!

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1:

Things got off to very rough start today. I got fed incorrect information at the Warsaw airport for my connecting flight to Riga. I thought they would have ****ed up my checked luggage and I would be without my clothes but luckily I resolved it in time. As I got closer and closer to my flight for Riga, my spider senses were tingling like crazy as if it knew something was up. Well they always say trust your intuition and that's what I probably should have done and made backup options.
I arrive in Riga around 6pm. The place was cold and dark and raining heavily, very depressing to say the least. I had booked two places via airbnb for Riga and Warsaw. I had some issues with the host with asking for some extra money for utilities after I paid for my apartment on Airbnb. It wasn't much so I let it go but asked her to change it on airbnb to reflect the new price. Things seemed fine until about 3 weeks ago. The women said that a previous tenant wanted to extend her stay and asked if I would like to be "upgraded" to a new apartment. I told her and didn't hear back until a week before I flew out inquiring if I needed airport transport and answering my question if she was going to be there to show me the place. She said yes and said it would cost me 7 euros for the transport. Alright so here's where things turn for the worse.

I show up at the airport and she's nowhere to be found after I get through clearance and pick up my luggage. I message her on airbnb via wifi and she's like I was already there but I'll do a second take. She shows up and appears friendly and everything appears fine. Then within two minutes she is like I have some good news and some bad news for you. I'm thinking "oh great" I've been had.
This ***** tells me the previous tenant still hasn't moved out yet and won't be back until next week but that she had two other "better places" for me. Classic bait and switch. I tried to remain calm but told her well I already paid for the place in advance so you can just move her things. She is like I can't do that but why don't we just go see these two places first and if you don't like them we'll cancel the reservation. I'm thinking ****, I'm in a foreign country and don't speak the local language, it's nearly completely black out, and this ***** is playing me for a fool. How the **** am I going to get a room for the night with this crazy ***** driving me around god knows where.

I start to panic a little inside but don't show it. I also mention my friend in Riga who is going to show me around to try to tell her in a subtle way to don't **** with me.

Anyways she takes me to the first place claiming its close by, its like an extra 5-10 minute walk farther away and as expected it was crap. I was greeted by two old couple waiting inside. I immediately tossed the idea of staying there aside. There wasn't even a real bed, but a ****ing futon and there was no bedroom neither. I had booked a place with 1 bedroom and also an additional bed. Needless to say, I was pissed and told her no! We started arguing a little in her car and I gave her **** and she is like if you don't like this place then I'm going to have to refund you the money and drop you off at some caferia or something. So then we show up at the next place.

I was greeted by some middle aged attractive Russian women. I didn't know if she was the owner or one of the hosts assistants but I didn't care. I just wanted what was promised to me. I had a look around and to my surprise the place actually looked better and bigger then the place I had rented. The attractive women showed me around the place, took her time to explain everything while my host stood idle. I think she herself was kind of surprised at how tidy and done up the place was. She had sent me pictures 1 week ago of the place according to her and it looked like crap so I immediately dismissed it.

This made me feel a little bit better but the place still seemed farther then the original place. The real estate agent mentioned about 20 minutes walk while my host said 15 minutes (obviously). There were a few issues with the place such as not having any pots and pans, and there wasn't any blankets there. I asked the host about that. My host looked at the other women and asks how come there's no blankets and bedsheets and she replies "no no, that wasn't apart of our deal, you never mentioned this to me." So from what I gathered her was that my host is a dishonest unethical ***** probably got a little worried about me making her refund my rent and her being dinged a penalty and bad review so quickly called up this women to give me this place and since it was so last minute she wasn't prepared yet. They both start arguing a little bit and then my host is like ok I'll take care of it and bring it to you. I'll go home and grab the stuff you need. At this point I'm thinking, I'm ****ed either way, I can of course say no and have this women drop me off god knows where in the middle of the night and try to locate a wifi signal to get in touch with that girl who I developed a mild form of oneitis for to try and get her to help me and try to look for a hotel in the vicinity to spend one night and also call Airbnb and report this ***** or take the hit. The place is nice and looks bigger and better then the apartment that I booked and the other women seemed quite honest, she even offered to give me her number and when I asked her if she was the owner or something she said she's a real estate agent and is doing this for an Irish friend. I saw an irish booklet so it seemed more plausible.

I decided best not to try my luck this dark out without a sim card or having wifi so I took the hit. I was still extremely skeptical of the host but the other women made me feel abit more comfortable with the apartment. I also made sure to check and test out the stuff and she also took her time to show me and explain everything. It's a bit farther then I would have liked but I don't want to end up sleeping on the streets trying to sort this **** out. So I told the host alright, I'll do the switch and then guess what? This ***** again tries to pull a fast one. She is like there is a $250 deposit as well. I was like wtf! I told her airbnb already placed a hold for a security deposit already and that I wouldn't give her any money. Then I also told her that since she is really inconveniencing me because of the switch that she should take care of it. She paused and thought for a moment and then finally agreed.

I'm just about ready to strangle this *****. She then says give her a minute while she and the other women sign their contract. The women gives me the keys, shows me where to dispose of garbage and then my host makes me go away with her to the car to grab my luggage and that other chick takes off. After returning back to my apartment, the host says she is going to go grab the rest of the things and then come back. I still don't even know where the **** I am because she still hasn't given me the address yet. The other women told me but I didn't get a chance to write it because the host cut me off. I immediately go on facebook and message my oneitis girl. She says did I pay, don't pay. She is like I'm very busy right now but give me your address and I'll look for transport. We exchange a few more messages and she is like ok I hope everything will work out for you and then suddenly the host knocks on the door. I wait close to an hour before this ***** shows up with a few more items. She is like |"ok are we good?" I said I would feel comfortable if we have some of record on airbnb about this. So we agrees that she will send me a message on airbnb with the address of this new place and ask if I agree. Just then I forgot I was talking smack about her with the girl so I immediately minimize my browser and open up a different browser. Quick save!
I ask the host instead to change my reservation to reflect this new listing. My host doesn't have it on airbnb as a listing. Again bait and switch and probably because she doesn't want to deal with airbnb. We argue some more and she says "Look, I'm very busy and I don't have time to do this" so I end up relenting and saying fine just send me a message on airbnb and I'll reply to it. On my reply I made sure to right something like "something unfortunate came up and we agreed that the host would substitute me to this new place located at. It was the best I could do otherwise get a refund and be out there all alone at 10pm at night with pouring rain.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After we took care of that, the ***** took me to the grocery store to do some shopping and to help me get a sim card but the tech section was already closed. I think she was trying to get on my good graces so that I wouldn't leave her a bad review. She also asked if I could extend my stay and blah blah. I told her no but that in the future we could do this outside of airbnb because I know she is paying them a fee. I had a sneak peak of what airbnb is charging her (around 30%) when she went to send me a message on her account. I have no reasons to ever deal with this piece of **** human being again but I wanted to lessen the chance that she would further try to **** me over by implying that I would look her up in the future early next year and we can skip airbnb and deal directly saving both of us money. She is like ya, make sure you write down my personal contact info and now that we both know each other and trust each other we can do it outside of airbnb.

She said tomorrow she would take me to a mall to purchase a sim card when she would come back with blinds for the windows.

What a ****ing horrible night! This experience makes me not even want to ever step foot in this country ever again! I haven't sleep at all since yesterday morning and on the verge of my mental and physical exhaustion levels. I hope things turn out better. I'm going to go take a shower and hit the sheets. There's way too many things on my mind right now. I'm going to start scouting the area and become familiar with the place first before I start approaching chicks.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I read any of this, why the fvck are you coming here to northern Europe in the autumn?? what are you thinking? haha!

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I read any of this, why the fvck are you coming here to northern Europe in the autumn?? what are you thinking? haha!
The cheapest plane tickets were during this period. Trust me I would have preferred summer.