Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thrown off by Text message

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Wednesday me and this chick ive been knowing since Jan linked up and chilled, when i was taking her home (Last Thursday Morning) , i told her to hit me up ect. So Later that night around 6pm she texted me " Wyd" i never replied. Saturday came and she texted me again " Wyd" and i never replied.

Next week came ,Wednesday (Feb 6th) i finally text her back and told her im tryna go to " Such n such" and she replied within 1 min with " Really and when" i told her " Before monday" and asked her will she have a her child..she replied instantly with " I was hitting you up cause i aint have her , i got her now and you said before monday"...i never replied back.

Thursday (Feb 7th) i text her back
" When is you not gone have her again" , "We need to really go do such n such" she instantly replied back with " Okay but your late texting"..i hit her back like 13 min later " You still not telling me when you gone be able to make a move"..she instantly replied back with " Anytime i hit you up i may be free tonight"...i texted her back like 30 min later and said " All these dudes in the way, im gone murk (kill) all of em" (Saying it jokingly/being funny)..she instantly replied back with " Kill yourself then cause i hit you up 2 days in a row" , i never replied back. That was yesterday.

I dont even know how to take that. I didn't expect her to say that back or be kind of angry a bit.. Im thrown off by that last text..hip me..was just being smart cause i was being smart??

Glassguy

Reaction score
My eyes bled after trying to read that. Hell now I am confused.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Wednesday me and this chick ive been knowing since Jan linked up and chilled, when i was taking her home (Last Thursday Morning) , i told her to hit me up ect. So Later that night around 6pm she texted me " Wyd" i never replied. Saturday came and she texted me again " Wyd" and i never replied.

Next week came ,Wednesday (Feb 6th) i finally text her back and told her im tryna go to " Such n such" and she replied within 1 min with " Really and when" i told her " Before monday" and asked her will she have a her child..she replied instantly with " I was hitting you up cause i aint have her , i got her now and you said before monday"...i never replied back.

Thursday (Feb 7th) i text her back
" When is you not gone have her again" , "We need to really go do such n such" she instantly replied back with " Okay but your late texting"..i hit her back like 13 min later " You still not telling me when you gone be able to make a move"..she instantly replied back with " Anytime i hit you up i may be free tonight"...i texted her back like 30 min later and said " All these dudes in the way, im gone murk (kill) all of em" (Saying it jokingly/being funny)..she instantly replied back with " Kill yourself then cause i hit you up 2 days in a row" , i never replied back. That was yesterday.

I dont even know how to take that. I didn't expect her to say that back or be kind of angry a bit.. Im thrown off by that last text..hip me..was just being smart cause i was being smart??
Why didn't you reply the two times she wanted to do something and didn't have the kid? She has a point. You're over here asking her when she is going to make a move and she has a point, she already tried twice and you blew it. Now you're complaining???

I'd have said something like, 'Aight, let's meet up x day when you don't have da keed, aight gurl? Don't lub me like you do, fur reel keed'.

Kidding aside, the girl has a point, you are the problem here, not her.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted him 'wyd' when she was free (of her kid) he ignored her for days. Then he texts get about getting together and she explained that she tried to hookup when she was free but he didn't respond

So smarty replies back to her (in a very beta and jealous way) that he's going to kill the other dudes that are trying to hit her up, and taking her focus off him.

So she responds (essentially) kill yourself because it's your own damn fault you didn't get to see me.

And now he's posting saying he's confused

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted him 'wyd' when she was free (of her kid) he ignored her for days. Then he texts get about getting together and she explained that she tried to hookup when she was free but he didn't respond

So smarty replies back to her (in a very beta and jealous way) that he's going to kill the other dudes that are trying to hit her up, and taking her focus off him.

So she responds (essentially) kill yourself because it's your own damn fault you didn't get to see me.

And now he's posting saying he's confused
kind of nerve wrecking but true i get what your saying..i think kind of blew it out of proportion. And i came here because i dont understand what she ment by " Murk(kill) yourself then i hit you up 2 days in a row"...i dont know if she telling me to kick rocks now or if she just letting me know its my fault not hers and getting smart just because i was getting money...idk

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you reply the two times she wanted to do something and didn't have the kid? She has a point. You're over here asking her when she is going to make a move and she has a point, she already tried twice and you blew it. Now you're complaining???

I'd have said something like, 'Aight, let's meet up x day when you don't have da keed, aight gurl? Don't lub me like you do, fur reel keed'.

Kidding aside, the girl has a point, you are the problem here, not her.
What do you think she was saying/meaning when she said " Murk(kill) yourself then i hit you up 2 days in a row"....and do you think its a good thing shes said all that??

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kind of nerve wrecking but true i get what your saying..i think kind of blew it out of proportion. And i came here because i dont understand what she ment by " Murk(kill) yourself then i hit you up 2 days in a row"...i dont know if she telling me to kick rocks now or if she just letting me know its my fault not hers and getting smart just because i was getting money...idk
She's pointing out that she wanted to hang with you, so she reached out to you when she had time, and you tried to get all alpha silence on her, and didn't respond. So before you threaten to kill any other admirers she has (which may or may not be true) first kill yourself for removing yourself from the list of possibles.

I dont think she's telling you to kick rocks permanently, I think she's expressing frustration about you, in a sideways manner.

Text her back and ask her on a date fur a specific time and date. If she says no, tell her to text you when she is free. She's going to give you a little drama about that, because of your past behavior. Just let her know that, when you see her text, this time, you will get back to her as soon as you can.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think she was saying/meaning when she said " Murk(kill) yourself then i hit you up 2 days in a row"....and do you think its a good thing shes said all that??
You’re doing everything exactly correct. Keep linking with her and murk all her admirers (great use of c&f by you!). Never respond to her texts obviously, you nailed that part too. Definitely don’t try and ever set a time and date to meet, that’s incredibly needy great job by you mr alpha! Just keep linking and murking, we could all learn something from your strategies. 100% great job

Edit: oh yea, and her telling you to murk yourself is just a **** test! Tell her to murk herself!! There’s no greater display of alpha male behavior trust me. She will definitely link up with you after that dhv

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jebus dude, NO I don't think that she was flirting with you when she said that. As Sacz and I said, she tried to hang out with you twice, you didn't respond, and now you're mad that she won't hang out with you? This confuses you?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sosuave666 is being sarcastic. You can't expect the girl to ever go out with you if you never respond, never set a date. I think he is also saying (which I agree with) some of the advice out there of never responding, always letting her chase you, never going out, etc. that people push to the extreme is ineffective.

I totally agree. I see a lot of that on this forum and sometimes it has merit, but if you are too unavailable or unresponsive or aloof then you get nowhere too. There is a fine line in the middle.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sosuave666 is being sarcastic. You can't expect the girl to ever go out with you if you never respond, never set a date. I think he is also saying (which I agree with) some of the advice out there of never responding, always letting her chase you, never going out, etc. that people push to the extreme is ineffective.

I totally agree. I see a lot of that on this forum and sometimes it has merit, but if you are too unavailable or unresponsive or aloof then you get nowhere too. There is a fine line in the middle.
OP is a total troll.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn’t have the kids and offered her vag to you on a platter and you ignored her. You missed out on easy pootang maybe even a fwb. Move on because you will now be entering her frame if you decide to chase

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Linked up" lmao...guess the New generation has to come up with new terms...too bad English seems to be a foreign language in these text exchanges

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly texting has killed language. We all get that people use shorthand speak while texting. It’s to save time and effort.

The issue here is that you are too focused timeframes instead of your responses.

The girl texted you a low effort text of wyd and you ignored it because you recognized it for a lack of interest because it was a lack of interest.

She repeated her low interest move again by texting it again l and you ignored it again because you recognized it for what it was low intersest.

Right there is when you eject and move on.
Don’t get me wrong just because a girl puts in no effort doesn’t necessarily mean she’s not interested, but both of you were suggesting next to no interest, so why continue.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly texting has killed language. We all get that people use shorthand speak while texting. It’s to save time and effort.

The issue here is that you are too focused timeframes instead of your responses.

The girl texted you a low effort text of wyd and you ignored it because you recognized it for a lack of interest because it was a lack of interest.

She repeated her low interest move again by texting it again l and you ignored it again because you recognized it for what it was low intersest.

Right there is when you eject and move on.
Don’t get me wrong just because a girl puts in no effort doesn’t necessarily mean she’s not interested, but both of you were suggesting next to no interest, so why continue.
Update: its been 6 days since, since then i still havent replied to that text she replied nor contacted her. So yesterday at around 5pm she texted me ( after 6 days) " Wyd tonight"..i reply back 10 min later with " whassup"..she never replied. WTF?????????

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pointing out that she wanted to hang with you, so she reached out to you when she had time, and you tried to get all alpha silence on her, and didn't respond. So before you threaten to kill any other admirers she has (which may or may not be true) first kill yourself for removing yourself from the list of possibles.

I dont think she's telling you to kick rocks permanently, I think she's expressing frustration about you, in a sideways manner.

Text her back and ask her on a date fur a specific time and date. If she says no, tell her to text you when she is free. She's going to give you a little drama about that, because of your past behavior. Just let her know that, when you see her text, this time, you will get back to her as soon as you can.
Update: its been 6 days since, since then i still havent replied to that text she replied nor contacted her. So yesterday at around 5pm she texted me ( after 6 days) " Wyd tonight"..i reply back 10 min later with " whassup"..she never replied. WTF????????? What do you think?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: its been 6 days since, since then i still havent replied to that text she replied nor contacted her. So yesterday at around 5pm she texted me ( after 6 days) " Wyd tonight"..i reply back 10 min later with " whassup"..she never replied. WTF????????? What do you think?
#nextSet