Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thrown off by Text message

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her. You're gonna make yourself look real stupid.

Read this thread again. Understand what we're telling you bro.

YOU fvcked up. Not her. This has nothing to do with her being a woman. This has everything to do with you not being a man. There's nothing more for us to say to you.
How am i going to make myself look stupid??????

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her. You're gonna make yourself look real stupid.

Read this thread again. Understand what we're telling you bro.

YOU fvcked up. Not her. This has nothing to do with her being a woman. This has everything to do with you not being a man. There's nothing more for us to say to you.
She just posted a status an hour ago saying " Aint none of yall about to see me today , TF " ( TF meaning " What the fucck") with a laughing emoji at the end of sentence.

What the hell is going on?? Yall think the problem of all this is the fact she deals with more than one dude?? If so where do you think i fall in line based on our interactions

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted him 'wyd' when she was free (of her kid) he ignored her for days. Then he texts get about getting together and she explained that she tried to hookup when she was free but he didn't respond

So smarty replies back to her (in a very beta and jealous way) that he's going to kill the other dudes that are trying to hit her up, and taking her focus off him.

So she responds (essentially) kill yourself because it's your own damn fault you didn't get to see me.

And now he's posting saying he's confused
Lol