"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Throw your elevator shoes away!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389

Leg lengthening is here! You can now grow 3-6" taller in a few months of pain if you have $75k+ to burn. I'd rather be short and spend that money on sugar babies.
Men are becoming women more and more. I heard today there was a tampon shortage.....due to the increase in pussies in this country.

What was the name of the poster on here that always wanted to have this surgery?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863

Leg lengthening is here! You can now grow 3-6" taller in a few months of pain if you have $75k+ to burn. I'd rather be short and spend that money on sugar babies.
Men are becoming women more and more. I heard today there was a tampon shortage.....due to the increase in pussies in this country.

What was the name of the poster on here that always wanted to have this surgery?
A magnetic remote control that can push nails into your bones. What can possibly go wrong?

Larry, we need you to work tonight. But you have a date you say? (pushes button on remote) That's better, Larry, we will see you in 15 minutes.
 
Top