"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Threesome

Southbound29

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
Girl I'm seeing brought up the idea of a threesome last night. We talked about it and I agreed to it. Immediately after, she started showing me pics of the other chick and asking when I'd like to do it.

Is this most likely something she has already been planning ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I'm no authority. Closest for me was making out with two girls in the back seat of a car (unfortunately, clothed).

A word of advice though; Your mileage may vary, but a close friend had his girl consent to a threesome and here's what he told me.
He said that he regretted it. Strange. Right? He went on to say that following the threesome, his relationship with his gal was stilted and never quite the same.

If you are asking forum members of your gal's motives - rather than asking her directly, I wonder if there may be some relationship instability; and the threesome addition may possibly further upset your relationship dynamic.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If she's just a "girl you're seeing" it could just be a sh1t test.
Either way, I'd be really vague and passive about it, not showing a lot of interest. Like this:
Her: So, have you ever thought about having a threesome?
Me: Yeah.
Her: So, would you do it?
Me: Yeah, I guess in the right circumstances, I would.
Her: So how about the 2 of us and my friend? Take a look, what do you say?
Me: Yeah, she is attractive.
Her: More attractive than me?(Trap)
Me: Yeah, totally. Haha. No, you're still a little hotter.
(If it's a sh1t test, you passed. If she's actually considering doing it, you're telling her she will still be the favourite in the 3some, giving her an incentive).
Her: Hmm, so the girl is actually my roommate. Should I bring her here?
Me: Unzip.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Girl I'm seeing brought up the idea of a threesome last night. We talked about it and I agreed to it. Immediately after, she started showing me pics of the other chick and asking when I'd like to do it.

Is this most likely something she has already been planning ?
Very likely! She and her girlfriend.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Yea even fat chics huh
depends on how fat and how ugly, everyone has different tolerances. One other thing I would suggest is video taping the encounter, it's always fun to look back on and you and your chick would probably get off watching it afterwards too.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Just set the camera up where they can see it, don't hide it. Worst case is they say no way and you put it away. I'd suggest a corner of the room away from the bed so its not right up in their face. I videoed both of mine and im happy I did. Worth a shot anyways, those memories don't come around often. If they are kinky enough for a 3some they are probably kinky enough to be videoed.
Hell now that I think about it, most women I bang I end up digging out my cell phone for some pictures or video at some point. Most just give token resistance and then pretty soon they are posing.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top