Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on what's going on in Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting old proving you wrong time and time again. You guys are way to easy to fool. Even the actors are laughing at you. You're watching a scripted movie in the Matrix. The plane is so fake it's laughable. Black painted fake windows, no door, sloppy lettering job. Staged events are so common in the Matrix people would never admit they got fooled cause of the shame they'd feel. Fake blood, fake cops, fake teachers, fake shootings, their whole world is fake. The Matrix is 3d, I live in 5d.
View attachment 6983
View attachment 6984
View attachment 6985
This makes me laugh considering I use to study how manufactured the news was and how much they were like advertisement. This only proves me more right.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you think the plane is real or fake isn't the issue here. It's that we're focusing our energy on things we have zero control over. Do see how we're playing right into their hand by doing that? It's to shift ones focus off their other crimes, keep us distracted, keep us divided and ultimately comprise our decision making abilities. Each distraction they harvest some of our energy. Time is energy. Imagine all the mins & hrs we've spent going back n forth this is past 18 months on all their distractions.

For example, This well known person of power gets caught fondling women. They do a big distraction so you forget about it. They get caught in a lie=distraction so you forget. Then they lie again. Rinse and repeat into an endless pit of taking our energy and them taking more from us whether its our privacy, stealing our money or freedoms. Another false flag was the bombing at the ATT building with the camper last year. After a couple days they don't talk about it anymore. I'm sure some reading that even forgot about it.

Things happen so fast we forgot a 1000 distractions in the past year. Our brains have never been tested in our lives the way they have this past 18 months. Our minds are not designed to take in all this overwhelming amount of negative information. Negative energy effects the mind in a negative way, thus reducing our vibration. That's why the news is always negative and not positive. Until you understand they dont give 2 chits about us you will never escape their grip.

Try turning off your phone, computer and TV just for 1 day. Think you can do it? If we watched a video of every single distraction in the past 18 months it be mind boggling the sheer amount of events that we probably forgot 95% of them within 24hrs. Our cognitive dissonance ends up being compromised as a result. We're dealing with the most powerful people on earth who invented mind control tactics to enslave us since birth.

Some of you act like you can't be deceived or brainwashed cause you think you're smart enough to know when it's happening. Distraction after distraction confuses the mind which makes it easier to manipulate you. Same tactics used like those toxic women some of you have dated.
89898.JPG

Take from it what you will. Another red flag is how grainy the video is. Don't focus on anything put the windows. Look at the glare and reflection of the glass above vs no glare on glass, just pitch black below. The glass above looks like glass vs painted on. You will see other clues that might stick out but Im just pointing out the most obvious. I mean there's been hundreds of others who noticed it right away. Like that hidden picture clue game you've played at the bar. You'll look at the screen for mins without finding the hidden object, then someone else will find it in secs. We all see different things that others might not. There are times just because you dont see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
2323232.JPG

Here is a video interview with Louise Payne, clearly a different woman. You claim to have seen it with your own eyes which is pretty sus, since this happened in Australia specifically western Sydney and im willing to bet you're an American

Now do you have a legitimate source for your wild accusations?
I have to live in Aus in order to watch their news? Last I checked I can watch anything I want, from anywhere in the world with a few key strokes. I fully expect to be called crazy, troll, liar, or whatever you wanna call me. A lifetime of conditioning will do that to a person.
thumbnail-3.jpg

This makes me laugh considering I use to study how manufactured the news was and how much they were like advertisement. This only proves me more right.
Fake news has been exposed time and time again, year after year, yet so many have been conditioned to rely on it for their daily "programming" of the mind. Most would still watch it even if they knew just how far these people go to deceive the world. We are the land of overweight couch potatoes who stays glued to the TeLIEvision.

My neighbor told me his mom is so brainwashed from watching CNn that she will do anything they tell her to do. That if those vaxxx door knockers came shes open the door, offer them food and tell them to convince her son to take the shot.

Yahoo is our enemy. Using a pic from 2013 as if it's present. Many news stations last year got caught using overseas hospital pics saying its NY or using an obvious cpr dummy saying its a real patient. Thats how dumb they think we are. Quite frankly we are that dumb.
2013 pic

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those rare earth metals don’t spring out of the ground. Mine exploration takes years, often 15 years from exploration to production.

Would you do that in a religious pariah state? Who would be jumping to go and work there?

There are tons of mines in Russia which struggle to get off the ground.
There is no chance in hell the USA would have left if they thought it was a seriously limiting loss of global influence.

This was very much a humiliation for Biden. If those was DT the media and Dems would have already hung him from a lamp post.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly the US is terrible at this type of stuff because we don't understand how things work and that trying to "teach them" how to act doesn't change anything because they have been doing the same things for thousands of years there and it is ingrained behavior.

There was zero chance that they would be able to withstand the Taliban once we left because too many warlords look at the opportunity to make a quick buck and they switch sides like people here switch underwear.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Honestly the US is terrible at this type of stuff because we don't understand how things work and that trying to "teach them" how to act doesn't change anything because they have been doing the same things for thousands of years there and it is ingrained behavior.

There was zero chance that they would be able to withstand the Taliban once we left because too many warlords look at the opportunity to make a quick buck and they switch sides like people here switch underwear.
Exactly right. For years now the US has been trying to ‘spread Democracy’ to these countries.
What we’ve forgotten and failed to teach is it takes a tremendous sacrifice to get one and keep it.
For those countries effected by us, the price is too high so they stay low effort Tribal even though some people are killed in the transitions …

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was fake too, but not because I thought the plane was fake, but because of the guy in the front of the crowd waving to his mom. If you’re scared enough for your life you don’t have time or the focus to wave to a cameraman

Billtx49

Reaction score
All mute now. America leaves. Taliban agreed with our former president’s epic peace treaty and will not allow terrorists in the country or allow terrorist camps to exist within its borders. Afghanistan United like never before.

That’s a big win.
Nice dream
That is the image that will be portrayed until All foreign troops are out of country. After that, All bets are off.
They’ve fought this war on and off for 14 centuries, us for 20 years.
Who’s more cause motivated …

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are going to have to get their currency figured out. Many poorer afghans live off of cash transfers from relatives living abroad. The only bank and the transfers have shut down. The rest of the world have to decide if they want to bank with the taliban or not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it derrives from the old 80'tes Tv series spitting images.

Quite liberating to see humor totally unflitered without all this commie PC bull cra'p we have these days which makes it even more hillarious.
I knew about Spitting Images, but I didn't know that particular scene from the video was lifted directly from the TV series.
The way things are censored today, they probably wouldn't even allow that to be shown on TV. Although since it was Reagan, they probably would, since he had the kind of worldview that is being censored.

Those rare earth metals don’t spring out of the ground. Mine exploration takes years, often 15 years from exploration to production.
I heard China is moving in now and has made deals with the Taliban to exploit those rare earth metals.
My question is, if these things are such a valuable resource, why didn't we stick around and benefit from them ourselves?
Not saying we should have stayed in Afghanistan, but it makes me wonder.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My question is, if these things are such a valuable resource, why didn't we stick around and benefit from them ourselves?
Great question, we were there long enough to get some mining operations started, product to market, and proceeds could have improved their country’s economy in the process.
Which probably means we were there for our own short term profit benefit and that leads us back to the bank/military/industry triad…

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard China is moving in now and has made deals with the Taliban to exploit those rare earth metals.
Those metals are in the valleys and mountains of Afghanistan, the Taliban controls those areas. It's not easy to secure those areas to extract those metals.

Most likely China will payoff the Taliban leadership to allow mining contracts to Chinese companies. Those companies will send in teams of engineers to construct plants while training, employing and paying the local population for labor.

This will win the support of the local population because they'll receive valuable job training and get paid a salary.

The Taliban leadership will order their goons to stand down and not attack Chinese transport.

Russia and the US tried to get those resources by flexing military might, China will just pay off the locals.

000_9H34F8.jpg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia and the US tried to get those resources by flexing military might, China will just pay off the locals.
China will also not be shoving a woke ideology down their throat either.
Besides which, China doesn't need to flex their military might, people know it's there.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides which, China doesn't need to flex their military might, people know it's there.
1 billion reserve troops last I heard

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If I remember right, it was over Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge. The Khmer were slaughtering people and was backed by the Chinese communist party. They chased some refugees across the border into Vietnam which started a fight. China intervened.

Russia then jumped in on the side of the Vietnamese and threatened war. China withdrew and hung out in Cambodia. The Khmer continued their purge and put the children in indoctrination camps to raise them communist.

China at the time could service and deploy a standing army of over 200,000 men. If China wanted Vietnam, only nukes could have stopped them.
Looking at the battles they seemed to be evenly matched despite China having a massive numerical advantage as well as better tech. This was also after Vietnam finished a long war with france and than America straight after while fighting the khmer rougue in cambodia.

Those Vietnamese truly are warriors.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
After they lost the TET offensive the Vietnamese general Vo Nguyen Giap, knew he had lost the war and said so. The Americans pounded a mud hole in their arses. The American media turned it completely around and presented it as a loss. It is well documented. He was getting ready to negotiate terms of surrender.

History in actuality is rarely presented accurately. Russia was supplying and training the north Vietnamese. China was not ready to fight Russia. Plain and simple. The Chinese turned their best troops around and their armor before getting into the fight. But the border troops held their own.

America's objective was to put an end to communist rule with South Vietnam ruling over all of Vietnam. They failed at that.

China is a paper tiger, when have they even won a war? They spent centuries under Mongol and Manchu rule. They were humilated by the Japanese,British and other western powers in various wars. They couldn't win the Korean war either.

America would have won the korean war if mcarthur was allowed to nuke China.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China will alienate the locals by flooding the country with chinese workers and not hiring afghans. The chinese hate muslims and won't allow them to work in their businesses. A terrorist attack against Chinese engineers has already occured in Pakistan. The Pakistani's are angry because the Chinese won't hire them. China will have no choice, but to send in armed troops to protect their investment. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After they lost the TET offensive the Vietnamese general Vo Nguyen Giap, knew he had lost the war and said so. The Americans pounded a mud hole in their arses. The American media turned it completely around and presented it as a loss. It is well documented. He was getting ready to negotiate terms of surrender.

History in actuality is rarely presented accurately. Russia was supplying and training the north Vietnamese. China was not ready to fight Russia. Plain and simple. The Chinese turned their best troops around and their armor before getting into the fight. But the border troops held their own.
The Viet Cong was essentially destroyed after Tet with 50,000 dead and wounded fighters. The war was ultimately lost because we couldn't seal the borders preventing the NVA from infiltrating down the Ho Chi Mihn Trail. The same mistake was repeated in Afghanistan. To defeat a cross border insurgency you have to seal off the border otherwise the insurgency is impossible to defeat. The US and NATO could never win as long as the Pakistan-Afghan border wasn't sealed. The terrain of Afghanistan simply makes this nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.