Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on what's going on in Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just another scripted event in the Matrix to keep you distracted from their chitstorm. It works cause you made this thread. If you let it go, it can't distract you.

A secret in life is focus our energy on ourselves. Our brains are not designed to constantly be exposed to the endless pit of news on a daily basis. The less we expose our minds to the troubles of the world, the more peaceful life becomes. Your brains not focusing it's energy on these distractions the Matrix is constantly "trying" to put our focus on.

The less cluttered the mind, the more connected you become with the universe. Turn your phone off, drive to a park and take a walk in the woods. Enjoy some peace, connect with mother nature, you deserve it.
I think you may be inhaling a little too much of what's coming out of your stovepipe.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly 100%. I posted this sentiment on Instagram because I was disgusted at how gullible people were being about the situation. Hardly anyone resonated with the post though. The Afghans hate the USA more than they hate the Taliban. The Afghan people fought among each other a little, but totally supported the Taliban against the US forces. They are very sympathetic to the Taliban. It is understandable. Anyone would unite if the "great satan"/ Western infidel invaded their home country.

The Afghan people didnt have anything to do with 9-11 neither did the Taliban. So in their eyes this is an unjust invasion. Of course they will unite. Also, the Taliban brought a sense of security to the region (even though they were sometimes brutal and annoying). The US backed Afghan govt only brought corruption.
Yeah...I don't necessarily agree with this because the people there are terrified of the Taliban and are fleeing en masse in a panic, trying to get out of the country any way they can, leaving everything behind.

If they wanted them there this wouldn't be happening, they would be celebrating. Clearly that isn't happening.

Some of those people may want them, but I doubt the majority do....at least the educated ones with something to lose. I mean does it really matter much for a dude that lives in a mud house that has a herd of 20 goats?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of those people may want them, but I doubt the majority do....at least the educated ones with something to lose. I mean does it really matter much for a dude that lives in a mud house that has a herd of 20 goats?
So i have 2 points.

1.) I suspect that they are exaggerating a little bit on how many people are fleeing. I have heard that most people are not being killed like the Western media is saying.

2.) I totally agree bro. I will not be naive. It would be naive for me to think that educated people would be able to tolerate some religious extremist policing their life. I concede that life under the Taliban is probably annoying at best. But it is not as horrible as the Western media makes it seem. Like you said as long as you are okay living in a mud house and being a goat herder then they leave you alone. Their technological advancement will be limited but this is okay. Not every culture wants "advancement". With advancement comes a heavy price.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you listen closely to Biden's speech, he's already foreshadowing the next US military engagements: Al-Shabaab in Somalia, Al-Nusra in Syria, Al-Queda in the Arabian peninsula....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, WE didn’t involve ourselves in anything. The Bush administration lied their way into Afghanistan. How quickly people forget…
Yes, that's true. Back in 2003, anybody who claimed that Bush lied to get us into Iraq and Afghanistan would have been labelled a conspiracy theorist, just like how today anybody who says COVID and the vaccines are a ruse for a bigger agenda are labelled conspiracy theorists...

In about 5 years, the so-called conspiracy theorists will be proven right yet again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that smart people learn from others’ mistakes, average people learn from their own mistakes, and idiots don’t learn from mistakes. Based on that criteria, the US government falls squarely in the “idiot” category.

The Soviets tried to build a communist state in Afghanistan. They failed. The Americans tried to build a western-style state in Vietnam. They, too, failed. So what were they thinking wasting billions of dollars and thousands of lives in another useless nation building exercise?

The purpose of a military is to destroy nations, not build them. The US military did very well with the first part. They defeated the original Taliban in less than 2 months with minimal casualties. If they left in 2002, they could have claimed a spectacular victory. Instead, they decided to stick around for another two decades to do what exactly?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The taliban are so sexually oppressed that they have boy slave assistants to relieve that stress, not all that different from catholic priests.
In Arabic countries like saudi arabia, it isn't gay to rape another man. The one who gets raped is the one who is imprisoned.

A lot of the male indonesian and filipino workers are raped by saudi men, if they speak up they get the death penalty. There was a documentary on it here in Australia.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you may be inhaling a little too much of what's coming out of your stovepipe.
It's getting old proving you wrong time and time again. You guys are way to easy to fool. Even the actors are laughing at you. You're watching a scripted movie in the Matrix. The plane is so fake it's laughable. Black painted fake windows, no door, sloppy lettering job. Staged events are so common in the Matrix people would never admit they got fooled cause of the shame they'd feel. Fake blood, fake cops, fake teachers, fake shootings, their whole world is fake. The Matrix is 3d, I live in 5d.
456.JPG
Capture.JPG
thumbnaildfgh.jpg

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's getting old proving you wrong time and time again. You guys are way to easy to fool. Even the actors are laughing at you. You're watching a scripted movie in the Matrix. The plane is so fake it's laughable. Black painted fake windows, no door, sloppy lettering job. Staged events are so common in the Matrix people would never admit they got fooled cause of the shame they'd feel. Fake blood, fake cops, fake teachers, fake shootings, their whole world is fake. The Matrix is 3d, I live in 5d.
View attachment 6983
View attachment 6984
View attachment 6985

Ok let me prove you wrong this is Louise Payne

And this is Mary Watson, who you claim is the "crisis actor". So please stop spreading false information.

Also the second image you sent are literally stock images pulled from google, a quick reverse google image search would tell you that.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if your trolling right now, but do you realise that it's a military Aeroplane?

Here is an example, Military Aeroplanes are supposed to have black tinted windows

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me prove you wrong this is Louise Payne
The lady is a known crisis actress. I've personally seen her on multiple news stories with different names playing different characters. So now I'm spreading false info when I've seen it with my own eyes?

FYI, Yahoo is one of the biggest propaganda sites on the net. Google is our enemy, good luck finding the truth there. You gonna tell me Greta Thunberg is legit to? You wanna exit the Matrix, ditch all big tech or stay a sheeple.

Edit: go watch the video again. The windows look like a kid took a sharpie and drew them on. Where is the turbine in the engine housing?

dfdff.JPG

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The lady is a known crisis actress. I've personally seen her on multiple news stories with different names playing different characters. So now I'm spreading false info when I've seen it with my own eyes?

FYI, Yahoo is one of the biggest propaganda sites on the net. Google is our enemy, good luck finding the truth there. You gonna tell me Greta Thunberg is legit to? You wanna exit the Matrix, ditch all big tech or stay a sheeple.

Here is a video interview with Louise Payne, clearly a different woman. You claim to have seen it with your own eyes which is pretty sus, since this happened in Australia specifically western Sydney and im willing to bet you're an American

Now do you have a legitimate source for your wild accusations?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
View attachment 6983
View attachment 6984
View attachment 6985
The only person you are fooling is yourself into believing nonsense conspiracy theories. Way too much time on your hands.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that. It's the end of the Land of Confusion video by Genesis. The puppet is supposed to be Reagan.
Yep, its funny as hell....
Actually it derrives from the old 80'tes Tv series spitting images.
Quite liberating to see humor totally unflitered without all this commie PC bull cra'p we have these days which makes it even more hillarious.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the enigine turbines and the blades - ye they are maybe edited out on all images available because they want to hide the technical secrets about them from foreign nations? After all it is a military aircraft....
I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.