Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on this tinder girl situation

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met girl on tinder who lives 2 hours away

Bit of chat back and forth

She wants to drive to see me

Drives over planning to stay the night

Have some fun start watching movies she's laying on me playing with my hands etc.

Make out a bit etc

Starts getting towards bed time and her phone rings and she's like **** I have to leave I was called in to work in the morning.

I'm like oh damn oh well can't be helped.

She leaves and I'm thinking weird because nothing bad happened she just upped and left so I'm like maybe it's legit.

So easy way to tell is if she messages apologising but it's been 24 hours and no message.

I'm not super bothered but I like to know what happened

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The simplest answer is usually the right one. Anything else leads to over thinking. What's your gut saying?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simplest answer is usually the right one. Anything else leads to over thinking. What's your gut saying?
Oh 100% she bailed I'm just trying to work out why. That's escaping me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh 100% she bailed I'm just trying to work out why. That's escaping me.
It's the oldest trick in the book for both men and women, have your friend call you, so you have an excuse to leave. I believe this kind of treatment calls for a flake date, personally my alter ego Antone with Lazar photos would hit her up and setup a date 4 hours away, and flake on her.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet her BF went to her place looking for her or something.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say that "nothing bad happened" you probably say it from a male point of view, in their hamster powered mind even perfectly normal things can be upsetting.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
First thought that came to my mind was a boyfriend was looking for her lol

Doesn't matter anyway, go on about ya life as if nothing happened, let her reach out to you, if she doesn't then you can reach out a few days to a week later

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just continue smashing her.. You know the score with her now

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend called, maybe she was going to meet up with some other guy in your area but he bailed on her and you were her second option.
Either way, a person who will drive two hours for a date isn’t emotionally stable, men or women. I remember when I almost drove two hours for a date, I wasn’t in a good place and desperate asf. Those days are over. Let her reach out and invite over again, if she flakes, Next.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend called, maybe she was going to meet up with some other guy in your area but he bailed on her and you were her second option.
Either way, a person who will drive two hours for a date isn’t emotionally stable, men or women. I remember when I almost drove two hours for a date, I wasn’t in a good place and desperate asf. Those days are over. Let her reach out and invite over again, if she flakes, Next.
I had a chick drive 3 hours to come to my place once. She was a very stable girl and we smashed all weekend long.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick drive 3 hours to come to my place once. She was a very stable girl and we smashed all weekend long.
Agree to disagree. Any man or woman who travels more than two hours for a first date to meet up (unless you live out in the middle of nowhere) is either desperate, doesn’t have enough options in their area or the person they are meeting up with is way out of their league. How did you meet the woman you smashed?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation happen except it was a girl i already had went on a couple dates with
It was our first time about to hook up, she had my phallus in her mind
Her phone rang and she rushed me out
It was one of the ****ty's experience ever

Point is, it probably was another dude

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just continue smashing her.. You know the score with her now
I don't think he even started smashing her and by the looks of it probably won't be.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its OLD. Dont over think it. Who knows what happened and who cares.

If she never reaches out again (highly possible) you lost out on nothing.