"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Thoughts on this tinder girl situation

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Met girl on tinder who lives 2 hours away

Bit of chat back and forth

She wants to drive to see me

Drives over planning to stay the night

Have some fun start watching movies she's laying on me playing with my hands etc.

Make out a bit etc

Starts getting towards bed time and her phone rings and she's like **** I have to leave I was called in to work in the morning.

I'm like oh damn oh well can't be helped.

She leaves and I'm thinking weird because nothing bad happened she just upped and left so I'm like maybe it's legit.

So easy way to tell is if she messages apologising but it's been 24 hours and no message.

I'm not super bothered but I like to know what happened
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
264
Age
38
The simplest answer is usually the right one. Anything else leads to over thinking. What's your gut saying?
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
The simplest answer is usually the right one. Anything else leads to over thinking. What's your gut saying?
Oh 100% she bailed I'm just trying to work out why. That's escaping me.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Oh 100% she bailed I'm just trying to work out why. That's escaping me.
It's the oldest trick in the book for both men and women, have your friend call you, so you have an excuse to leave. I believe this kind of treatment calls for a flake date, personally my alter ego Antone with Lazar photos would hit her up and setup a date 4 hours away, and flake on her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I bet her BF went to her place looking for her or something.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
When you say that "nothing bad happened" you probably say it from a male point of view, in their hamster powered mind even perfectly normal things can be upsetting.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
First thought that came to my mind was a boyfriend was looking for her lol

Doesn't matter anyway, go on about ya life as if nothing happened, let her reach out to you, if she doesn't then you can reach out a few days to a week later
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I would just continue smashing her.. You know the score with her now
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Boyfriend called, maybe she was going to meet up with some other guy in your area but he bailed on her and you were her second option.
Either way, a person who will drive two hours for a date isn’t emotionally stable, men or women. I remember when I almost drove two hours for a date, I wasn’t in a good place and desperate asf. Those days are over. Let her reach out and invite over again, if she flakes, Next.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Boyfriend called, maybe she was going to meet up with some other guy in your area but he bailed on her and you were her second option.
Either way, a person who will drive two hours for a date isn’t emotionally stable, men or women. I remember when I almost drove two hours for a date, I wasn’t in a good place and desperate asf. Those days are over. Let her reach out and invite over again, if she flakes, Next.
I had a chick drive 3 hours to come to my place once. She was a very stable girl and we smashed all weekend long.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I had a chick drive 3 hours to come to my place once. She was a very stable girl and we smashed all weekend long.
Agree to disagree. Any man or woman who travels more than two hours for a first date to meet up (unless you live out in the middle of nowhere) is either desperate, doesn’t have enough options in their area or the person they are meeting up with is way out of their league. How did you meet the woman you smashed?
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,081
Location
Inside her mind
I had a similar situation happen except it was a girl i already had went on a couple dates with
It was our first time about to hook up, she had my phallus in her mind
Her phone rang and she rushed me out
It was one of the ****ty's experience ever

Point is, it probably was another dude
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I would just continue smashing her.. You know the score with her now
I don't think he even started smashing her and by the looks of it probably won't be.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Its OLD. Dont over think it. Who knows what happened and who cares.

If she never reaches out again (highly possible) you lost out on nothing.
 
Top