Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thoughts on my situation...

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i dumped my girlfriend back in march when she was actin up and hiding **** from me. and at that point she started dating a military guy.. he left for iraq and since shes been talkin with me and hanging out. and honestly we have more fun now that i see us as just friends. but she gets weirded out when i tell her about the other women i see and how much better me and her are as friends and always tries to change the subject.

So i brought that up 2 her and shes like IDK, im like well u moved on and are in a relationship and its like u dont want to see me in one. Shes told her b/f that shes hung out with me but he doesnt know how much and that its been just me and her alone a lot of the time and even at her house. She talks to me all the time and we chill pretty frequently.

whenever i leave at night she gives me a big hug like she used to when we dated..

IDK what to take from this or how to handle it.. any insight is appreciated

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn no thoughts...
well last night we chilled at my friends party and played some beer pong and flip cup, she had gotten a bit buzzed, came back to my place to switch cars but went up to use the bathroom, and found her hiding in my bed...

i told her get out.. she just stuck her tongue out at me, so i hopd in bed and we talked for a lil and she ended up playful fighting and ****, i wasnt going to take it anywhere because i dont prey on the drunk. so i told her get up im taken u home.. but really y would she do this and spend so much time with me if she is in as much love as she says she is in with her b/f in iraq

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should have some respect for the guy in Iraq and leave her alone. She should respect him, too. I hope she's not going to mess around on him with you or anyone else. Show this man some f'ing respect and leave her alone.

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me Im not gunna let anything happen between us. it very easily could have.. even though dude was trying to hook up with her while she was with me.. and thats y i dumped her.

she keeps coming to me.. wanting to hang out and ****.. so its like wtf?

AgentRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes the one that wants me to tell her shes beautiful and hug her and **** and hold her. she says oh i love him but its just so hard blah blah... they were dating for a week b4 he left to go to iraq too...