Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughtful and Interesting Profile Post

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yo guys take It Easy. Im the only one allowed to take shots at @BeExcellent . Everyone Else must simp on her.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I sound salty.

A side effect of going through the same debate over and over again I suppose.

I'll give it just one piece of advice then in the hopes you'll remember it when the time arrives.

If an honest-to-God incredible woman lands in your lap don't next her for five more years of soul-less sluts just because "that's the plan".

The guys I know who did that list it as among their greatest regrets. Unfortunately, it seems to be the case for most men trying to get off the cvnt carousel that once the stink of slvts is on your soul then that's all you'll ever attract. Past notch 50 you become invisible to decent women and they become invisible to you.

**Maybe one of these feeling lonely young attention whxres soliciting themselves on facebook attached below… No, enough with the disrespect they mean no harm with such exposure.. I meant to say these good girls with strong unit family/father ties from my city will be a healthy feminine model for a reliable nurturing faithful wife for those of you who lost touch let alone the the essence of what a fruitful LTR is and hopefully, will help restore some faith in your tired souls. Have your pickings from the poison well going forward, comrades.

Attachments

Last edited: