Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thought id post this here since the community has changed in the last decade awesom article:)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is not looking good for 46.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is indeed a very good article. Well-researched, fair, smart, well-written. Of course, the female author thinks she's a catch when she looks like this (apologies in advance for those eating):

But still, an excellent article.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is indeed a very good article. Well-researched, fair, smart, well-written. Of course, the female author thinks she's a catch when she looks like this (apologies in advance for those eating):

But still, an excellent article.
Is there anything more disgusting than a young woman that is chunky but without nice teats? :mad:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything more disgusting than a young woman that is chunky but without nice teats? :mad:
Young? She's over 30, or looks like she's over 30

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the female author thinks she's a catch when she looks like this (apologies in advance for those eating):

The delusion is off the charts. I'd sooner masturbate wearing a rusty metal glove.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am being honest here, never heard of Mystery until today but PUA's were never part of my life growing up as a teen or college years, needless to say, neither to this day. For some reason, I feel bad for men that need to follow a guide or 10-step course to pick up women. Or a man trying to impress a girl for the sake of hopefully ba**ing her. It just seems sleazy and depressing but that's just me.

But the article is really well-written, there's some good content when she talks about MRA's, Red Pillers, Proud Boys, etc. I would have liked for her to focus more on that rather than PUA 2.0.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Articles from Buzzfeed are written and run by feminists so they tend to be very biased. I generally don't read any of their trash.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am being honest here, never heard of Mystery until today but PUA's were never part of my life growing up as a teen or college years, needless to say, neither to this day. For some reason, I feel bad for men that need to follow a guide or 10-step course to pick up women. Or a man trying to impress a girl for the sake of hopefully ba**ing her. It just seems sleazy and depressing but that's just me.

But the article is really well-written, there's some good content when she talks about MRA's, Red Pillers, Proud Boys, etc. I would have liked for her to focus more on that rather than PUA 2.0.

Modern Man Advice
I agree with you but a good compliment to the redpill movie

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how much of Mystery's success comes from the fact that he is 6'5"?
More of it is due to the fact he's charismatic and personable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More of it is due to the fact he's charismatic and personable.
There is video of Mystery being less than charismatic, but we all have bad days. And I'm not so sure about personable, because the successful footage of him that I've seen seemed to consist of him stringing together canned routines and lines that didn't appear to fit any context at all. I'm not trying to bag on him though, it takes guts to do what he did.

I remember his entrance on his show The Pickup Artist, and he came into the room flanked by a wingman on either side, they were all dressed in black, he had a silly hat on that probably made him look about 6'10" or 11". The fact that he was in the center and towered over the people next to him naturally drew attention and sent a certain message.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
His stuff doesn't work in the swipe era, and his show was entertaining at best. Now, with apps, everything is how you are seen socially and your clout. It's all BS, and can work wonders if you're good at the smoke and mirrors type of thing. Eventually, everyone has to pay the piper; including David Strauss and Mystery.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His stuff doesn't work in the swipe era, and his show was entertaining at best. Now, with apps, everything is how you are seen socially and your clout. It's all BS, and can work wonders if you're good at the smoke and mirrors type of thing. Eventually, everyone has to pay the piper; including David Strauss and Mystery.
david strauss?