Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Those of you who shared this site to a friend

Reaction score
What was their reaction? I have two close buddies who are the usually AFC. They cling to oneitis but I try to give them advice based on this site. I don’t want them to be in shock and turn their world completely around as this did for me. It literally changed my whole view point from the embodiment of the nice guy to spinning plates. What is y’alls stories on sharing this site with your onetitis stricken friends?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be afraid about who you are and your belief system. Just tell them you've been getting advice from here and show them the site.

However, if you are worried, you can always just say "look what I found when I was googling xyz!!"

Then if they talk the site down, converse with them about what you read. You can only lead a horse to water

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they asked anything?

the unsaid rule is, don't, lead by example, if they agree most with you and try to apply what you said and they want to learn more then yes you lead then here, if not, better not, most will fight back, they ego won't let then change they can't be wrong after all this time so they will refuse and not listen.

at the very least they need to be open minded and wanting to learn, if not it will just make drama

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the gravitational pull of the blue pill to be very strong for most men. I've had some outright reject any red pill mentality. My experience has been younger men under 30 are far more open to advice than men over 40. I really don't give unsolicited advice anymore as it's a waste of time.

Reaction score
they asked anything?

the unsaid rule is, don't, lead by example, if they agree most with you and try to apply what you said and they want to learn more then yes you lead then here, if not, better not, most will fight back, they ego won't let then change they can't be wrong after all this time so they will refuse and not listen.

at the very least they need to be open minded and wanting to learn, if not it will just make drama
Alright, yeah that makes sense. I mean they seem pretty open minded and have a lot of the same agreements as this site but they still get stuck on girls, don’t understand the idea of having options, etc. but I’ll keep giving them advice, but they have disagreed with me on some things like you mentioned.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brothers agree with most red pill points, but aren't the types to go on any online forums.