"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Those of you who shared this site to a friend

Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
What was their reaction? I have two close buddies who are the usually AFC. They cling to oneitis but I try to give them advice based on this site. I don’t want them to be in shock and turn their world completely around as this did for me. It literally changed my whole view point from the embodiment of the nice guy to spinning plates. What is y’alls stories on sharing this site with your onetitis stricken friends?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You shouldn't be afraid about who you are and your belief system. Just tell them you've been getting advice from here and show them the site.

However, if you are worried, you can always just say "look what I found when I was googling xyz!!"

Then if they talk the site down, converse with them about what you read. You can only lead a horse to water
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
they asked anything?

the unsaid rule is, don't, lead by example, if they agree most with you and try to apply what you said and they want to learn more then yes you lead then here, if not, better not, most will fight back, they ego won't let then change they can't be wrong after all this time so they will refuse and not listen.

at the very least they need to be open minded and wanting to learn, if not it will just make drama
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
I've found the gravitational pull of the blue pill to be very strong for most men. I've had some outright reject any red pill mentality. My experience has been younger men under 30 are far more open to advice than men over 40. I really don't give unsolicited advice anymore as it's a waste of time.
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
they asked anything?

the unsaid rule is, don't, lead by example, if they agree most with you and try to apply what you said and they want to learn more then yes you lead then here, if not, better not, most will fight back, they ego won't let then change they can't be wrong after all this time so they will refuse and not listen.

at the very least they need to be open minded and wanting to learn, if not it will just make drama
Alright, yeah that makes sense. I mean they seem pretty open minded and have a lot of the same agreements as this site but they still get stuck on girls, don’t understand the idea of having options, etc. but I’ll keep giving them advice, but they have disagreed with me on some things like you mentioned.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
My brothers agree with most red pill points, but aren't the types to go on any online forums.
 
Top